OT: The Original OT Thread - Chit chat, Raiders, Rebels, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Yeah, that sux. Why not discontinue the red line through the logo like other teams have done over the years? It's not like center ice matters anymore for two lines passes. The only important part is the face off dot.

Sometimes the most obvious decisions can be completely oblivious to these teams & their marketing departments.
Indeed.

I expect they'll eventually change it to end at the circle. It looks like a BLOOD STAIN from a lethal sword attack.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Yeah, that sux. Why not discontinue the red line through the logo like other teams have done over the years? It's not like center ice matters anymore for two lines passes. The only important part is the face off dot.

Sometimes the most obvious decisions can be completely oblivious to these teams & their marketing departments.

The red line is still in use for icing.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I hope this is the right thread, but I have a question:

I am going to Vegas next weekend and my niece is a big Criss Angel fan. Does he still have a shop in the Luxor? Was hoping to get her a shirt or something.

Thx in advance for any infos :)

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I hope this is the right thread, but I have a question:

I am going to Vegas next weekend and my niece is a big Criss Angel fan. Does he still have a shop in the Luxor? Was hoping to get her a shirt or something.

Thx in advance for any infos :)

He's still at the Luxor, but I think his contract is up soon.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Like, comment and subscribe!! Don't forget to hit that notification bell so you can be a part of the notification squad!!!

Comment and subscribe and don't forget to smash that like button for more epic comment commin your way PEACE.

Also don't forget we need to lead each post with Whhhhhhhat's up guys? It's me (insert user name here).

I swear every commentary youtuber does the whhhhhahat's up guys? thing

Reactions: BattleBorn

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Rebel football, holy crap.
Lol not sure why I glazed over this post but what were you expecting? It'll take a hand of god to make Rebel football good.

Random fact, their coach was my dean of students at Bishop Gorman. I once had a thirty minute interrogation with him because I was at a table where I overheard a friend of mine threaten (not seriously) another girl's life.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Lol not sure why I glazed over this post but what were you expecting? It'll take a hand of god to make Rebel football good.

Random fact, their coach was my dean of students at Bishop Gorman. I once had a thirty minute interrogation with him because I was at a table where I overheard a friend of mine threaten (not seriously) another girl's life.
High school coaches in FBS get you high school results in FBS.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
High school coaches in FBS get you high school results in FBS.
LMAO

Head coaching record
Overall
8–19 (college)
120–26 (high school)

Bishop Gorman getting to recruit players around the nation a poodle could coach them to a winning record.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
LMAO

Head coaching record
Overall
8–19 (college)
120–26 (high school)

Bishop Gorman getting to recruit players around the nation a poodle could coach them to a winning record.
Exactly. Going from the Alabama of high school football to the UNLV of college football isn't likely to be an easy move.

I'd have taken the job if I was him though, cut a few years as a coach and coordinator off of the path to the college sideline.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The mascot is my kitten, each time I share him with the Knights twitter we score..... Coincidence.... I think not.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish

Can December come fast enough?

Saw this trailer debut on Monday Night Football. None of my tablemates at Pizza Rock (in Green Valley Ranch) seemed to be as rapt with attention as I was. They weren't even deep into eating or anything. Oh well, wasn't planning to go to the theaters with any of them anyway.

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
I moved to a part of the country with no NHL team this summer and my father passed away, so it seemed like a good time for a fresh start and to support new teams, Golden Knights and Raiders. Playing NBA2K18 with my wonderful son Sean Patrick who is a junior in high school and music have helped me cope and deal with my father's death.

I've never listened to country music before so I'm checking out some bands I hope aren't too commercial such as Whitey Morgan and the 78's, Hellbound Glory, Sturgill Simpson, Shovels & Rope, Lydia Loveless, Secret Sisters, Doop and the Inside Outlaws (that and The Soggy Bottom Boys are the best names ever ;) ), Caitlin Rose, and Daniel Romano. I still like Kendrick Lamar though.

I think the new Star Wars film will be better than the last one and I'm really looking forward to the new Thor film. :popcorn: I'm glad that Wonder Woman became the first good non-Batman film from DC, because I think their characters have a lot of potential.

I'm very excited about posting in here and interacting with you guys, and I hope you guys have a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad