Speculation: The Offseason: III (All Offseason Wishlist/Strategy Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Why not just trade Bailey for Eberle?

I agree and have suggested that myself. For one thing, I hate having an all-LH 1st line. And if Eberle comes over, the most logical place to put him is at RW with JT. So then what happens with Bailey? Other than not sniffing 50 points, I don't know. He becomes a problem to slot into the lineup. And he makes a lot of dough for the 3rd line.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
I agree and have suggested that myself. For one thing, I hate having an all-LH 1st line. And if Eberle comes over, the most logical place to put him is at RW with JT. So then what happens with Bailey? Other than not sniffing 50 points, I don't know. He becomes a problem to slot into the lineup. And he makes a lot of dough for the 3rd line.

Based on last season I would find a place for him but....

Lots of time between now and the draft. More moves likely on the way.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Hamonic and Dal Colle for Duchene is still floating around out there. Can anyone confirm?

Spybot

May 12, 2014
Hamonic and Dal Colle for Duchene is still floating around out there. Can anyone confirm?

I've seen rumors like these. Nothing from any top level insider though.

Re: COL/NYI. Talks still on going, COL did not want Strome... Hamonic+Barzal+Dal Colle is their counter for Duchene.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I've seen rumors like these. Nothing from any top level insider though.

Re: COL/NYI. Talks still on going, COL did not want Strome... Hamonic+Barzal+Dal Colle is their counter for Duchene.

No to Barzal. Find another piece and I make the trade.

Spybot

May 12, 2014
No to Barzal. Find another piece and I make the trade.

Absolutely. If Sakic can't find a better dman than Hamonic then Snow needs to call his bluff and make him stop including Barzal+ in any trades.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
So you gotta move Hamonic, Hickey, an Kulemin likely need to be going the other way (or just out) to afford Duchene

Kulemin to whomever for a late pick as a cap dump, and what about Hamonic, Hickey, and Beauvillier for Duchene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad