The Official Jeff Skinner Trade Thread Drinking Game

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Glad/not glad I missed that one. Hooooooooooboy

Seriously, at this point, doesn't it seem like people are targeting us with these things? They are so routine and so completely awful it can't just be a massive coincidence.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I wish it had gone on long enough for leafs fans to start telling us Dermott is going to be better than hanifin and that they wouldn't trade him straight up for him.

There have been Leafs fans telling us that 2015 34OA Travis Dermott will likely be better than 2015 35OA. I would have liked to ask about that one. Oh well.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Glad/not glad I missed that one. Hooooooooooboy

Seriously, at this point, doesn't it seem like people are targeting us with these things? They are so routine and so completely awful it can't just be a massive coincidence.

They're Bart Simpson, we're Moe's Tavern, and they offer Seymore Butts.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
When I saw that Pietrangelo to Oilers thread, I said to myself, "Self, I bet that's going to turn out pretty much exactly like we're used to seeing," and I must say, it hasn't disappointed. Same exact posters, same exact arguments. blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
When I saw that Pietrangelo to Oilers thread, I said to myself, "Self, I bet that's going to turn out pretty much exactly like we're used to seeing," and I must say, it hasn't disappointed. Same exact posters, same exact arguments. blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Let me guess.

• Oilers want to offer lesser pieces for another team's defenseman.
  • Other team's fans say not interested.
  • Oiler's fans say "there must be something?"
  • Other team's fans say "it would take Draisaitl (or McDavid depending on who is being asked for) so there's no deal."
  • Oiler's fans then overreact and do all sorts of LOLs saying player X is not worth Drai or McDavid.
  • Other team's fans tries to explain that they aren't saying player X is worth those guys, just that there's nothing else they'd trade player X for so there's no deal.
  • Oiler's fans then try to say player X isn't any good anyhow, usually accompanied by an illegible post by Oilbear.

Does that about sum it up?

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
It just doesn't make sense for us to trade either Petro or Parayko due to our lack of RHD depth but they still manage to be in every proposal.

But at least Drai+ is approaching value so we don't have to deal with that like you guys do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad