Speculation: The Official Horrible Trade Proposals Thread: Part 2, Have a Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathios

May 20, 2017
Today i learned that Slavin is not really a #1D because he doesn't have ANY offensive game AT ALL.
Scoring 20 points in his rookie season (63 games), and 34 points in his second season all while shutting down other teams' top lines... just plain awful, embarrassing really. Also shootout skills.

Aren't Toronto fans just the best ?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

My favorite part of Carolina/Toronto trade proposals has to be thr inevitable tearing down of Hurricanes players.

It happened with Staal. Now it's happening with Aho and Slavin.

"Toronto can't afford to go from Marner to Aho because Marner is like so totally better at offense than Aho."

And they ignore the fact that Marner scored like 13 more points on a team that scored 38 more goals. Like Aho wouldn't have had more assists playing on a team with Matthews and Nylander instead of Staal and Lindholm.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
We need something. We are all frazled about lighting up the stars. It's kind of like having a relationship with a very attractive woman or just a woman for some of you here. It's great at first and amazing but it actually gets old over time. We still need to make a move for scoring help. Be it a set up man or a scorer.

Last edited:

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
We need something. We are all frazled about lighting up the stars. It's kind of like having a relationship with a very attractive woman or just a woman for some of you here. It's great at first and amazing but it actually gets old over time. We still need to make a move for scoring help. Be it a set up man or a scorer.

Sounds to me like both your hockey advice AND marriage advice have a lot of merit.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
HFBoards used to display a list of the most-recently created threads, and that was the only time period where I would read anything other than HFCanes. Suffice it to say my experience here wasn't lessened when that website feature vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad