Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
IMG_1082.JPG
ground hog day

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
With Pesce injured, I'm legitimately curious how fans view Zykov, Roy, and Gauthier. Becase Flames need a RHS forward with top 6 potential. Flames have the deepest RHD depth in the league, with both Fox and Andersson being able to play currently (But blocked by Hamilton, Hamonic, and Stone). Would Rasmus Andersson for one of those 3 work? Obviously my two most desired Canes player in Lindholm and Necas are off the table for anyone not named Monahan or Gaudreau haha.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Becase Flames need a RHS forward with top 6 potential.

Well, you're in luck, because if there's anything the Canes have plethora of, its RH forwards with top 6 potential.

But seriously, our scoring is dogpoo this year. If anything, they're going to be more willing to part with a d-man to help bolster the forwards rather than anything else.

Reactions: Unsustainable

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
With Pesce injured, I'm legitimately curious how fans view Zykov, Roy, and Gauthier. Becase Flames need a RHS forward with top 6 potential. Flames have the deepest RHD depth in the league, with both Fox and Andersson being able to play currently (But blocked by Hamilton, Hamonic, and Stone). Would Rasmus Andersson for one of those 3 work? Obviously my two most desired Canes player in Lindholm and Necas are off the table for anyone not named Monahan or Gaudreau haha.

Wallmark for Monahan. We get a center who cannot generate any offense on their own and you guys get a forward with top 6 potential. Straight 1 for 1. No questioned askeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad