OT: The Official 2013 WJC Thread

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
so....john gibson looks like a new jiggy for the ducks. big and wearing the no. 35 :laugh:

He just made a great save though.

What's with these Ducks goaltenders? Why are they all a bunch of stuffed mushroom looking blimps? Giguere, Hiller, even Dan Ellis. Yeah I know Ellis wasn't drafted by them, but if he didn't look exactly like the jiggy monster, and Hiller. Allaire ain't even the goalie coach there no more.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wanna see 6-1!

And I hope this is a preview of the olympics in 2014!:nod:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Gibson is also 6'3" 220+ pounds. He's big without the equipment.

His equipment really doesn't look as big as the Jiggy monster or Hiller, and Ellis. He's pretty standard looking for the current time.

Good win!

Feel bad for Subban. The goaltender unfortunately is usually the scapegoat in these scenarios. Happened with Marty in 2010, and people still won't shut the **** up about Wedgewood last year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's hope for his sake he doesn't develop the gaping 5 hole Jiggy, and Hiller both possess!:laugh:

LOL there's that Oil change commercial again! Once again Hradek looks terrible compared to the last time I saw him.

**** it I'm going into work early. No sleep for me!:handclap: Hopefully I'll come home, and take a nap in the afternoon.

Darius Dangleaitis

Padowan Kovalchuk
Jul 31, 2006
Morristown, NJ
download.php

JLHockeyKnight

IMA Real American
Apr 19, 2006
North Central Jersey
i remember that one. this goal today just seemed like a gift call.

I was always under the impression that once the whistle blew the play was dead regardless, even if the ref made a mistake and they can legitimately prove the ref blew his whistle before the puck entered the net. Did they change that recently or have I been wrong the entire time? Ha.

GM17*

goodbye Spott. Wonder who the OHL "Hockey Canada" will get to sit on their ******************* now.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I almost never go to the main boards, but given America beat Canada I'm guessing there are no less than 48,683 "Canada's best players werent there" posts already (i.e. the same thing that happens whenever USA beats Canada).

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Feel bad for Subban. The goaltender unfortunately is usually the scapegoat in these scenarios. Happened with Marty in 2010, and people still won't shut the **** up about Wedgewood last year.

Ya, I don't like it either when that happens, but it's the nature of being a goalie. They all know it and signed up for it. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad