OT: The Official 2013 WJC Thread

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
It's really too bad the game is in the middle of the night. That one could be a heckuva game, but I just can't walk around like a zombie for the rest of the day.

hockeyr5

Mar 8, 2009
Staying up to watch this one. I'm tired af already but I got nothing to do tomorrow so its no big deal.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Can`t wait for USA vs. Canada game.

Nyffeler let in a softy, but has been a beast ever since. Great goalie with a bit of an edge to him. He just punched a Russian player who was screening him on the PP. Wouldn`t mind using a late round pick on him.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
What a game. I was told that Switzerland plays good hockey, but this is more than I expected.

The game tied at 2 after two periods of play.

Slepyshev-Grigorenko-Kucherov looks great as usual, but Swiss just won`t go away. They actually look better than Russia. Andrighetto, who I talked about in the 2013 Draft thread almost scored two minutes ago and plays very well with Tanner Richard.

EDIT: Guess I posted about him in the Prospects thread or somewhere else.

EDIT: Scratch that, it`s on the 7th page. Whatever, I`ll just post it again, cause I can.

Different video compilation.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=56666373&postcount=136

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=70426

Also, goddammit Slepyshev. Shoulda drafted him last year.

Last edited:

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
I really really wanna watch the US-Can game, but have an interview tomorrow afternoon and dont wanna be groggy for it! ugghhhhh

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
I really really wanna watch the US-Can game, but have an interview tomorrow afternoon and dont wanna be groggy for it! ugghhhhh
If you`re able to get to bed early and fall asleep, do it. At least give it a try. That`s how we deal with things like that if there`s no other way.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I woke up this morning at like 3:55, and I was seriously debating watching it, but I feel asleep 2 o'clock on News Years Eve and had to be up at 7:00 AM for school, so I needed all the sleep I can get.

I am probably going to wake up tonight though, just gotta get to bed early. I don't want to miss a Canada-USA showdown, and it's not like I'm gonna have any tests/quizzes tomorrow aha.

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Worst case scenario for me is I am still awake at 4am, and think **** it I'll go watch a period and end up spending a white night watching both games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad