OT: The Official 2013 WJC Thread

hockeyr5

Mar 8, 2009
Pretty dominate period for Team USA. Hopefully they keep it up because Canada should come out flying for the second.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good game. I can't sleep so I'm watching it.

We got away with one there. Looks like he pushed the net.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
4-0 USA. Subban gets the hook. Canada's having a goaltending change.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I do kinda feel for Subban. He's going to get the blame, but the team in front of him has been completely outplayed.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I do kinda feel for Subban. He's going to get the blame, but the team in front of him has been completely outplayed.

Yeah like Marty did in 2010. And Wedgewood last year. Wasn't his fault.

This guy they got in now has given up some ugly rebounds.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i dont see any devils prospects playing on their team. thank that trash fleury for me never cheering for canada just because its canada. i cheered when wedge was in net.

pietila getting the winning feeling means more to me.

It's cool man! I used to cheer for Canada in the olympics. I cheered for the USA first, but Canada was my second, but only when Marty was playing. When Marty got the hook, I stopped rooting for Canada. Always did root for Canada once the USA was out, or when they weren't playing the USA. Only when Marty played though. Also cheered Canada in the 04 World Cup once the USA was out. We had Bob Esche in net LOL!:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dude what the **** happened to EJ Hradek? He must have gained 50 pounds since I last saw him back around July.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
It's cool man! I used to cheer for Canada in the olympics. I cheered for the USA first, but Canada was my second, but only when Marty was playing. When Marty got the hook, I stopped rooting for Canada. Always did root for Canada once the USA was out, or when they weren't playing the USA. Only when Marty played though. Also cheered Canada in the 04 World Cup once the USA was out. We had Bob Esche in net LOL!:laugh:

the fake chico.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
the fake chico.

My friend's little brother used to argue with me back in 04, and even 05/06 that Esche was better than Marty. This kid was like 17 at the time, and wouldn't back down on this opinion. He also said a few years before that Chechmaniac or whoever he was is better than Brodeur!:laugh: When he was touting Esche, chechwhatever was gone, and then Esche was gone. He never got to the point where he was saying Nittymaki was a world class goaltender or god forbid Leighton!:help:

He's now living in LA, and converted to a Kings fan since Richards went out there.:rant:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How short is the intermission? No way it was 17 minutes.

Also first time I watch NHL Network since July, and they decide to show Mario's 5 goal game against us in 88!:rant: I remember that sadly.

Please tell me they aren't showing the Kings Cup DVD commercial still.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
How short is the intermission? No way it was 17 minutes.

Also first time I watch NHL Network since July, and they decide to show Mario's 5 goal game against us in 88!:rant: I remember that sadly.

Please tell me they aren't showing the Kings Cup DVD commercial still.

I haven't seen it lately. Although the last time before the WJC that I watched NHL Network was a few weeks ago when they had Game 6 of the 2000 Final on. The depth that Devils team is just ridiculous.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I haven't seen it lately. Although the last time before the WJC that I watched NHL Network was a few weeks ago when they had Game 6 of the 2000 Final on. The depth that Devils team is just ridiculous.

Was so scared we were gonna choke away that game in 2000! Couldn't take double OT after the 6 period game 5 at home where Dallas pulled out a 1-0 win!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad