OT: The Off-Topic Thread XVIII: Gif Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
So I have to take a liquid iron supplement for my anemia and apparently has the potential side effect of turning your urine black.. so.. that's interesting. :laugh:

That would scare the **** out of me! Only thing worse is if my pee came out red :laugh:

This is not fun though. I've lost so much weight from the infection, and by doctors orders, i'm not allowed to exercise or exert myself at all. Can't go to work. Basically stuck in the house all day. :(

Time to play hockey video games and stream it again haha

May 27, 2012
Earth
Sooooo...tonight was the 3rd straight night I stayed up until at least 6 in the morning.

That's what happens when you stay up that late. Your sleeping pattern becomes goofy. I have been off school the past week because I finished last week. So I have gone to bed really late as well. I got up fairly early today, so I'm trying to put my sleeping back in check.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
That's what happens when you stay up that late. Your sleeping pattern becomes goofy. I have been off school the past week because I finished last week. So I have gone to bed really late as well. I got up fairly early today, so I'm trying to put my sleeping back in check.

Yo btw, I am pretty sure I broke EU4 :laugh:

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
You should not do that. :laugh:

I know I shouldn't, but I'm going to look on the bright side. At least I could put my friend's hand in warm water and gossip about how Ashley and Matt broke up after two weeks of dating and also how Joe, who claims he lost his virginity last week, is SOOOOOOOO still a virgin!

:sarcasm:

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I know I shouldn't, but I'm going to look on the bright side. At least I could put my friend's hand in warm water and gossip about how Ashley and Matt broke up after two weeks of dating and also how Joe, who claims he lost his virginity last week, is SOOOOOOOO still a virgin!

:sarcasm:

Pretty sure you just gave me flashbacks of every single sitcom ever.

Also, on a side note I was a tad freaked out the other day, as my GF was binge watching the old Full House show and it was absurd how many of the episode's plots I remember within a minute or two of each episode start.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Pretty sure you just gave me flashbacks of every single sitcom ever.

Also, on a side note I was a tad freaked out the other day, as my GF was binge watching the old Full House show and it was absurd how many of the episode's plots I remember within a minute or two of each episode start.

I'm the same way with South Park. I could usually tell the plot of almost all episodes of South Park (including the 3 banned ones) from the first minute or so. I could do the same with the titles for a good amount of episodes.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
What happened?

Using Extended Timeline Mod,
Playing as Chinook tribe,
Set start to 2AD,
Around 120AD meet requirements to 'Reform Government',
Push button,
'Native' tab goes away,
Nothing else in the menus changes,
Still says government type is 'Tribe',
Can't Westernize because type is still 'Tribe',
Continue to play anyway,
Menu buttons all start to disappear,
Even buttons like Save, Load stop displaying labels,
Get mad and exit,
Sleep.

:popcorn:

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Set start to 2AD,
Push button,
'Native' tab goes away,
Continue to play anyway,
Get mad and exit,
Sleep.

What game is this? Sounds kinda like civ v

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Once you go down that dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny!

But seriously, I steered clear of it after seeing how many hours people could sink into that game and I knew I would be hooked.

Well, better that than drugs, or those God damn freemium games on the iPhone.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Once you go down that dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny!

But seriously, I steered clear of it after seeing how many hours people could sink into that game and I knew I would be hooked.

It's a really fun game. I just checked and I have 522 hrs on the game. It doubles my Civ 5 game which has 284. Once I got EU4, I was hooked. Civ 5 has been left in the dust.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Set start to 2AD,
Push button,
'Native' tab goes away,
Continue to play anyway,
Get mad and exit,
Sleep.

Was this a previous save file?

May 27, 2012
Earth
Well, better that than drugs, or those God damn freemium games on the iPhone.

If you want the full experience I recommend getting the main DLCs. There are like 6 of them though. It's worth it imo.

Probably $100+ though. Worth it for me since I put so much time into the game. Some people are nuts when it comes to the game though. I saw one guy with 3000+ hours.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
that new NHL 17 View trailer looked really promising/intriguing. I'm slightly, hesitantly excited to see more.

Also, i want Jakey V or McDavid(ugh Oil) on the cover.

May 27, 2012
Earth
The part that intrigues me is that it looks like you can relocate your team.

Also I guess they are bringing back the budget/concession thing they had back in NHL 2005 or 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad