OT: The Off-Topic Thread XVIII: Gif Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2012
Earth
Absolutely have that music video on my phone Ferk!

That reminds me. I bought Ocarina of Time last year in march and haven't played in a few months. It took me awhile to beat the Forest Temple. Now, I'm on my way to the Fire Temple. I played this game as a kid, but can't remember some stuff :laugh:

I also bought Majora's Mask, but I'm not playing that until I beat OoT. I also haven't played Windwaker HD yet. Waiting until I beat Twilight Princess.
I have had these games for over a year too. That backlog though.

School is done, so I can take advantage of the time off for now.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
That reminds me. I bought Ocarina of Time last year in march and haven't played in a few months. It took me awhile to beat the Forest Temple. Now, I'm on my way to the Fire Temple. I played this game as a kid, but can't remember some stuff :laugh:

I also bought Majora's Mask, but I'm not playing that until I beat OoT. I also haven't played Windwaker HD yet. Waiting until I beat Twilight Princess.
I have had these games for over a year too. That backlog though.

School is done, so I can take advantage of the time off for now.

Oh I own them all except for spinoffs like Hyrule Warriors (mostly because I don't own a Wii U). I keep meaning to finish the 3ds version of Ocarina because I too bought Majora's Mask and won't play it until I finish Ocarina lol

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
So the morning after I let my brother go to the Isles game instead of me, my mom catches him smoking a vape in his room.

Lesson: Don't be nice to siblings.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
My last final exam in university is tomorrow. I'm nervy. Studying all day today. Send help.

Snazu

I contribute nothing
Feb 2, 2007
I found a gif that best represents the Flames season.

tgO4h4d.gifv

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Eh the studying I did for my final undergrad exam was calculating the lowest mark I could get on the exam and escape with a B or higher. Once I realized I had to get like a 40% on the exam to get a B I stopped stressing.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Eh the studying I did for my final undergrad exam was calculating the lowest mark I could get on the exam and escape with a B or higher. Once I realized I had to get like a 40% on the exam to get a B I stopped stressing.

I wish I could do that. Unfortunately this class is a "pass the final or fail the class" type situation. So even though I could technically get 40ish on the final get a passing mark, I can't pass unless I get 50% or higher on the test itself.

Not that 50% is hard to achieve... I just always get nervous before finals. Every time. I'm an anxious person lol.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
So I have to take a liquid iron supplement for my anemia and apparently has the potential side effect of turning your urine black.. so.. that's interesting. :laugh:

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
So I have to take a liquid iron supplement for my anemia and apparently has the potential side effect of turning your urine black.. so.. that's interesting. :laugh:

Nice! One of my depression medications only has the boring side effect of Tachycardia and other, more severe heart issues. :(

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Nice! One of my depression medications only has the boring side effect of Tachycardia and other, more severe heart issues. :(
The antibiotics i'm taking have a bunch of fun potential side effects. Haven't had any, thankfully.

Ironically, the infection I have often strikes people who have just gotten off antibiotics.

This is not fun though. I've lost so much weight from the infection, and by doctors orders, i'm not allowed to exercise or exert myself at all. Can't go to work. Basically stuck in the house all day. :(

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Sorry to hear that Monabae, I don't mean to Pile on the bad news but you'll always have us too

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Oof that sucks Monabae! Hopefully you get better soon!

I've met some people who were scraped by a spine on a fish, and got what's nicknamed fish handler's disease. It's caused by a flesh eating bacteria. Not pretty. Had to take some strong medications for a while and couldn't even step in the water for sometimes months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille