OT: The Off-Topic Thread XV - FINGAL Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Hangover days are basically a write off for me.

Could never work/do anything hung over. I cant leave my bed until midday/early evening then I can slowly move around. Dont feel sick or anything unless I try eating, I just feel incredibly tired and major headaches. I will not drink if I have anything to do the next day, or else I will have to miss whatever I was supposed to do. I'm almost 20 and never got hangovers when I drank in highschool or even first year of uni. Now they are just brutal, it sucks.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I just finished watching Justified. If you haven't seen it, I very highly recommend it. It has 6 season with 13 episodes per season (I think they are all 13). There really is some great acting in it by Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I just got into Homeland, I'm really enjoying it.

That's one I need to catch up on. I think I only watched season 1. Started downloading Mad Men to watch at work. I only need to watch the last 2 seasons but I will start again

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
What the hell is with people - 2 cm of snow (none on the road) and traffic goes to complete and utter ****.

It takes me about 7 minutes to walk to Macleod from my house. Took 25+ minutes to drive that distance today.
Same thing happens in Kelowna. Any snow falls and people automatically forget how to drive

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I was 100% right about yesterday. Had to drive to the ferry around 4pm when I felt like I'd been up for 72 hours. Then had to drive from the ferry home. Felt like a sack of ****.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I was 100% right about yesterday. Had to drive to the ferry around 4pm when I felt like I'd been up for 72 hours. Then had to drive from the ferry home. Felt like a sack of ****.

I kept reading this as 'had to drive the ferry home', and thinking to myself: "seriously? Is there anything AS doesn't know how to do lol."

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I kept reading this as 'had to drive the ferry home', and thinking to myself: "seriously? Is there anything AS doesn't know how to do lol."

:laugh: Maybe you're as tired as I was.

Also my right jaw-hinge is hurting. A lot. Don't know what's up with that. I get pain in it from time to time, but it always passes pretty quickly. This started hurting a couple days ago and is now up to like an 8. Hurts to chew, yawn, even to talk. Not sure if this is doctorable, though.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Never once had tires specifically for winter, even my first 2wd s10, I had just moved out on my own, was way too broke and my tires were practically bald. Threw 200lbs of sandbags in the back and drove cautious and picked my routes, never once got stuck or slid into danger in that beast, had some sketchy moments for sure though :laugh:

bWo*

I eat that **** for breakfast.

1316623748_kid_sneezes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad