OT: The Off-Topic Thread XV - FINGAL Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
It used to be just like that for me. Unfortunately the age catches up :help:

So last night was a nice exception

Slowly but surely the crazy nights are winding down and my hangovers are cranking up :laugh:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Slowly but surely the crazy nights are winding down and my hangovers are cranking up :laugh:

But, like I said you really learn to appreciate these great mornings without hangover :laugh:

And watching a GWG agains Oilers with 8 seconds to go just makes it perfect :yo:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Weirdest thing. Drank a bunch of beer last night, went to sleep at 2:30 (after the time change), woke up completely wired and without any ill-effects at 7 am. I'm going to crash hard at some point this afternoon, but right now I'm enjoying it.

Did this on Friday night and boy did I regret it Saturday morning :laugh:

May 27, 2012
Earth
I drink just probably 5-10 times and don't think I ever been to at a point where I went man down or just passed out. However, I do recall blacking out one time and unsure what I did in that time.

I was also made a bet with someone one night. It was to jump into a tent with people in it for $10. I did it and got the money at the next party. :laugh:
That was my first time consuming alcohol so it was interesting.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
I just usually drink water while drinking, helps prevent you from getting absolutely smashed and a hangover. Sometimes I do not do that however, and I regret it every time

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I eat an entire lemon. Helps every time.

icbWR2.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Popcorn twists and water is my hangover cure. Eat them while I am loaded and because they're so fluffy they absorb everything and because they're salty it makes me thirsty so I drink more water than I would otherwise. It's what I did after the draft and I was good to go the next day.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
There's a big fat ****ing pigeon who's been nesting up by my bedroom window for a few months now, and I'm sick of it, BB guns coming out tomorrow.

bWo*

There's a big fat ****ing pigeon who's been nesting up by my bedroom window for a few months now, and I'm sick of it, BB guns coming out tomorrow.

I moved from my upstairs to my basement cuz the birds were so ****ing annoying. I think birds chirping is one of the most annoying things next to babies crying and oilers fans being happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad