The NFL Doesn’t Care About Taylor Swift

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

People on X having an absolute meltdown over this ! :laugh:

She was probably just giving him advice about which stadiums would be good fits for international games overseas, after her most recent tour, she has probably seen 90% of them

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
This past Super Bowl was allegedly the most watched regular broadcast event in American history.

Now, I'm not saying that the NFL just set records because of Taylor Swift, but I think it's a safe bet that only a statistically insignificant number of people didn't watch because of her.

Reactions: WeThreeKings and LT

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
No, since Apollo 11. This is a weird thread. The NFL cares more about Taylor Swift than any non-football person in history.

What broadcasts had more viewers than this other than Apollo 11? As I said, it was allegedly the most watched regularly scheduled broadcast, the first moon landing was a very special one-off news event.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
What broadcasts had more viewers than this other than Apollo 11? As I said, it was allegedly the most watched regularly scheduled broadcast, the first moon landing was a very special one-off news event.

They would have had Apollo 11 scheduled, but the studio that they planned to film it in had electrical issues and they had to move to another site

I think that's about the same amount of people who believe the QAnon conspiracy. A lot of delusional people out there these days.

I am honestly a little surprised it isn't a higher percentage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad