OT: The Movie/TV/Streaming Thread

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Ever watch a movie and there is this character that you just want to hit really hard or scream JFC STFU. We watched The Mist last night. If you saw the movie you should know who I mean.

1705610423620.jpeg

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Sound of Freedom was sobering but a very good film. Child traffickers and abusers of which the U.S. is the "number 1" destination have a special place in hell waiting for them....

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Take me through the thought process that led to you watching that movie of all movies.
I wanted to know why Beau was afraid

Was that a dick and balls in the attic, Gusa? Why that much paint? He offered to sleep on the couch, breh. Did this guy just fast forward time? How’d he have kids all of a sudden? Was that a dick and balls in the attic? alive? Was he just tried in a court of law, on a boat, in a lake, in a stadium? That’s the girl from when he was younger? Just ready to smash immediately? Frozen/dead? Clean up crew? His mom wasn’t dead? Wait she’s got recordings of his therapy sessions? I know that wasn’t what I thought it was in the attic. Did the guy above the tub think he was Spider-Man? No clothes before you run outside? Booty everywhere? Wtf happened in the woods, man? Why’d the lady tell him about the channel? But what was in the attic?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Watched the new “True Detective” last night. I’ll still watch it but it looks like ass to me so far.

I might be being unfair because I hold them up compared to season 1 but none of them come even close to it.

I just found out this thing is only six episodes (they’ve released four episodes so far), that might be the only reason I actually finish it. This thing is absolute trash. :laugh:

They truly caught lightning in a bottle with the first season. It’s amazing how bad the other three have been.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Beef Invictus I'm watching "Iron Eagle" right now, but did you know that in 1982 Louis Gossett Jr. was arrested for not only possessing cocaine, but for giving it to his 7-year-old son and his girlfriend's kids, who were 6 and 4? More like "Ironic Eagle," amirite?

I know a guy whose father gave him the powder so he could be more powerful in the gym, but the guy was at least an adult human at the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad