OT: The Movie/TV/Streaming Thread

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
I just found out this thing is only six episodes (they’ve released four episodes so far), that might be the only reason I actually finish it. This thing is absolute trash. :laugh:

They truly caught lightning in a bottle with the first season. It’s amazing how bad the other three have been.

Probably the worst HBO show I've seen. Embarrassing effort

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I just found out this thing is only six episodes (they’ve released four episodes so far), that might be the only reason I actually finish it. This thing is absolute trash. :laugh:

They truly caught lightning in a bottle with the first season. It’s amazing how bad the other three have been.

I watched all 6 episodes. I want those 6 hours of my life back.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I'm about 8 years late to the party, but I started watching Stranger Things last week.

Got through the first season. Pretty decent show.

Does it hold up through the rest of the seasons?
its ok...but it falters after the first season..2 isn't bad but goes in like a different direction...still all good and enjoyable but they started getting stranger with the background stories

Reactions: flyersnorth

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I want the 90 minutes back watching Daybreak. A fascist controlled government in the US are throwing people with Aids and HIV into quarantine with very poor care. They never mention the name of the virus but it’s obvious what the reference is
Moria Kelly, Omar Epps, Cuba Gooding.
Movie was made in 1993. Never heard of it until this past weekend. Kind of wish I didn’t

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Anyone watch The Bear? Started watching it a few weeks ago and just got caught up, only 2 seasons. A bit slow at first, but the second season was great. Can't wait for the third to come out, supposedly in June

• Love
Reactions: Don Nachbaur 26

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
looks like it could be a fun movie...does not look anything like Borderlands

I’m astounded that they mangled the casting as much as they did. Is anyone not wearing a mask under 50?
They couldn’t get claptrap’s voice actor?

Reactions: trostol

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
live-action Naruto movie from the director of the Shang-Chi movie

uQAtAo.gif

Reactions: Embiid

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I saw like 5 seconds of the live action ATLA show and that was enough for me. Most child actors are just brutal.

The animated movie could be interesting since the showrunners of the original series seem to be involved.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Shogun excellent so far....reminds me when I was a kid and watched the ABC series with Richard Chamberlain on my black and white TV in my room. Had to pretend I was in bed by putting clothes at the bottom of my door so that the tv light didn't shine through the crack to avoid my dad kicking my crack..

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Masters of the Air has been mediocre but watchable. I can't see it getting any better in subsequent seasons though since this first season has been tepid...

Reactions: BigToe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad