OT: The Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I am positive I have seen every one of those and they're all totally indistinguishable from each other. I remember that one of them was pretty different because it was in Japan, and another stood out because of a 57 mile long runway. Otherwise they're less unique than a bag of Taco Bell burritos.
No.

Reactions: The Rage Kage

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Screenshot_20220328-192322_Facebook.jpg

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Didn't the family in Japan abandon their kid to a foreign boarding school because they hated him.?
No, he went to Tokyo to live with his Dad, who’s stationed there in the Navy.

He kept getting into trouble for racing while living with his Mom in the US, so he needed that father figure influence to straighten him out.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
No, he went to Tokyo to live with his Dad, who’s stationed there in the Navy.

He kept getting into trouble for racing while living with his Mom in the US, so he needed that father figure influence to straighten him out.

Oh his mom hated him so he was sent to his absentee father who stashed him out of sight in a school with zero supervision.

"Family"

Reactions: Tripod

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Oh his mom hated him so he was sent to his absentee father who stashed him out of sight in a school with zero supervision.

"Family"
Beef, you’re on thin ice.

@Striiker

Did you know that Dom had a brother (John Cena) that he raced when they were younger and told him if Dom won his brother would have to keep driving and never come back?

Is THAT family?
Everything after 5 is non-canon fan made bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Nah, Brian was my guy.
Was?! I feel like you didn’t know that he’s still alive in the storyline.

Edit: Like in the latest movie while the team was doing their dangerous mission Brian was at home babysitting the kids. True story. He showed up for the BBQ at the end too.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Was?! I feel like you didn’t know that he’s still alive in the storyline.

Edit: Like in the latest movie while the team was doing their dangerous mission Brian was at home babysitting the kids. True story. He showed up for the BBQ at the end too.
It’s the same as the new Star Wars trilogy. Fake movies made by people who don’t understand the originals.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad