The MLD 2012 Thread II

vecens24

Jun 1, 2009
Finally voted. Thanks for bearing with the craziness that has been my couple of weeks guys. Really wanted to get some assassinations done but just didn't get around to it. I'm always around to check the place out for mod duties but don't always necessarily have the time to in-depth look into things right now. Hopefully that'll change as I get used to grad school here and as the playoffs begin.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Let's start the playoffs!

Post the regular season rankings please. A month between the end of the draft and the playoffs is too dang long and we are days away from that!

Anyone second this motion?

vecens24

Jun 1, 2009
Let's start the playoffs!

Post the regular season rankings please. A month between the end of the draft and the playoffs is too dang long and we are days away from that!

Anyone second this motion?

Yeah I mean at this point I'm sure that they'll be released by tomorrow or Wednesday. It's a chore to collect the data and everything so let's give them a day to check and get everything in order.

But I do agree with your premise here that we should get this show on the road.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
votes received from:

velociraptor
tony d
tarheelhockey
Bring Back Scuderi
BillyShoe1848272859349
Hedberg
VanIslander (standings only, no all-star teams yet)
Canadiens1958
jkrx (standings only, no all-star teams yet)
Mike Farkas (standings only, no all-star teams yet)
vecens24
TDMM (all-star voting only, no standings)

waiting for:

BenchBrawl
DaveG
Selfish Man (not holding my breath)
Troll Ward
Dwight

sending a quick PM; we will see what tomorrow brings.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I will vote tomorrow

am exhaustingly drunk

my inbox was full I have deleted a couple of old pms and it's ok now

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
... we will see what tomorrow brings.

The-Castaway-79156.jpg

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Mickey Ion Division Results:

1. Medicine Hat
2. Winston-Salem
3. Chicago
4. Yarmouth
5. Sherbrooke
6. Pittsburgh
7. Winnipeg
8. Raleigh

Congratulations to two brand new GMs, Mike Farkas and tarheelhockey, for coming in dry, asking all the right questions, researching in all the right places, and drafting some pretty fine players. Kudos.

Super tight races for 2nd/3rd, and 4th/5th.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Sir Allan Montagu Division Results:

1. Zambia
2. Connecticut
3. Regina
4. Pittsburgh
5. Yaroslavl
6. Brynas
7. Montreal Maroons
8. Montreal Orfuns

I greatly look forward to this 4/5 series. Two really good teams caught in a bit of a numbers game in a tight division.

Last edited:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
all-star voting will still take a day to compile due to the two different scoring systems and the adjustments for co-GMs voting, and teams not voting.

If anyone wants to send in votes within the next 12 hours or so, I can still count them. Particularly if you send me a heads up that I should be expecting them.

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
all-star voting will still take a day to compile due to the two different scoring systems and the adjustments for co-GMs voting, and teams not voting.

If anyone wants to send in votes within the next 12 hours or so, I can still count them. Particularly if you send me a heads up that I should be expecting them.

Don't expect mine :(

I'm headed out for what is hopefully my last day of house-hunting. Lots of nice places in Orillia and area - I can't choose just one!! :laugh:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
please note the update to the Montagu division standings following a review by DaveG, Mike Farkas & I.

I am still working on all-star voting, so the below still stands for at least the next few hours:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Holy cow! I didn't expect to be first in the division...thanks guys...I didn't even vote for myself to be first haha...

I changed your vote to fix that. You get the same benefit as anyone else. I don't have the sheet with me at work, but I think you had 1st place wrapped up either way.

(in case anyone is wondering, I have always done this for others who don't vote themselves 1st, it has happened about 5-6 times before)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad