Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I have only received votes from:

C1958
tony d
velociraptor
Hedberg

obviously we can't move on with results only based on the votes of 4 GMs.....

PLEASE get some votes in.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I now have 8 sets of votes, and will keep waiting for these two ^^^ who said they would. Also, I will vote too, obviously. Results to be released after that.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Yes, it's time to vote. I will send PMs right away.

I apologize for the lax-ness on this 3rd round vote. I had a long weekend and I tend to disappear from the board (for the most part) during the weekends. If I'm in the middle of a big discussion I tend to avoid either the HOH or ATD section (or both) because then I read what was said and end up never having the time to write up a good response and it drives me nuts. It's something I'm working on. Or, you could say, staying off hfboards on the weekends is something I'm working on, and I've swung the pendulum too far in the other direction. In any case, this PM should have been sent 3-4 days ago and I apologize.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I only have votes from:

Hedberg
TDMM
vecens24
C1958
Bringbackscuderi
tarheelhockey
seventieslord

surely, VI, who always votes - and was the first to point out that it's time to vote - still plans to, right? Surely Mike Farkas wants to honour the team he thinks most worthy of facing him in the final if he gets there, correct?

if I at least got those two votes, then I'd have 9, and we could move on. one series being decided based on 6 votes and the other on 5, doesn't cut it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad