There’s some light talk of Milton converting to TE if QB doesn’t work out

Last guy I saw that work with was Logan Thomas and it took some time

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
There’s some light talk of Milton converting to TE if QB doesn’t work out

Last guy I saw that work with was Logan Thomas and it took some time

I’d be excited to see him lined up in the backfield for some sort of option play a couple of times a game.

The guy seems to have good speed, strength and elusiveness.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’d be excited to see him lined up in the backfield for some sort of option play a couple of times a game.

The guy seems to have good speed, strength and elusiveness.
And then all of a sudden you think he’s getting the ball to run then boom 90 yards in the air TD

Reactions: sarge88

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Buddy of mine who lives in SEC country just texted me... "I will be sick to my stomach if the Patriots turn Joe Milton into a better version of Taysom Hill."

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I don't need Milton to switch positions but can we at least see if he can be a bigger Taysom Hill? I wanted Cam in that role but he had done enough in the league to take offense to being asked to become another Taysom Hill even if he was washed up. If touch was a negative used for JJ McCarthy's game, Joe Milton will never be a nfl qb.

Got Drake Maye, got him a couple of weapons that realistically could play from day one, so don't hate the draft class but not a fan of the offensive line picks. Feel like both were overdrafted and for the 64th pick, i want someone who can actually play left tackle rather than someone who might be able to play it. Bring in Frank Crum and Jalen Coker as camp bodies.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I’d love to see Zappe and Juju cut. Juju they would be eating a lot of cash but they have the cap space this year. Just cut the cord. Rather see Polk, Baker, Bourne, Pop, Osborn as the receivers.

Reactions: CDJ and BigGoalBrad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad