OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
These things are like bite-sized Dreamsicles. Completely ridiculous. Oishi!

3XTA6vt.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
how is the chew? any better in japan?

I couldn't find any. I researched it a little before I came and it seems like there is a shop, but I am almost sure they only sell portions (like Bandits, but Swedish) - I already have a can of those, and they don't do much for me unless I am somewhere I can't load up with the real stuff. I brought 17 cans of the Thai garbage with me and still have enough to get me through to home. I just have to endure until Tuesday and I can get some Skoal Wintergreen Fine Cut for the first time in six years. One of the things I am most looking forward to. Second only to the jalapeno sausage at QT. So it goes sausage, dip, meeting my family's cats, seeing my family, in that order.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
I couldn't find any. I researched it a little before I came and it seems like there is a shop, but I am almost sure they only sell portions (like Bandits, but Swedish) - I already have a can of those, and they don't do much for me unless I am somewhere I can't load up with the real stuff. I brought 17 cans of the Thai garbage with me and still have enough to get me through to home. I just have to endure until Tuesday and I can get some Skoal Wintergreen Fine Cut for the first time in six years. One of the things I am most looking forward to. Second only to the jalapeno sausage at QT. So it goes sausage, dip, meeting my family's cats, seeing my family, in that order.
find a serviceman and bribe him to get you some from the px

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, I was thinking of that, but I just can't be bothered lol. I'll just get some when I get home. I waited this long - I may as well use up this awful **** I already bought and then I can forget about it forever.
or give it as a gift to your friends and relatives who didn't send you a care package with decent chew and sheet cake lol

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
For dinner tonight we are having, pork belly, garlic mashed potatoes, and baked beans.

For the game tonight my wife is making home made mini pizza bites. (Crescent rolls that are stuffed with string cheese and pepperoni)

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
For dinner tonight we are having, pork belly, garlic mashed potatoes, and baked beans.

For the game tonight my wife is making home made mini pizza bites. (Crescent rolls that are stuffed with string cheese and pepperoni)

Your entrance theme song to the dinner table should be bud light real men of genius

MR SILENT KILLER GAS PASSER

Lol

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys, after spending 110 to renew my license at Penndot, and 160 to pass my car inspection for another year,

I realized trying to go to Mays Landing at 330pm was a bad Idea I was hoping to be done at 2pm, but being in a shop can delay anyone's plans.

So I got over the Commodore Barry Bridge and past 295, and then it hit. A long line from the wawa on up, so made a right at the wawa on Right hand side, followed it to a dead end, made another right and I was in the heart of Sweedesboro NJ where the greatest italian restuarant in the region is BOTTOS.

If you never been there go. wasn't planning, but I rather kill 2 hours having a few drinks, and good food.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
That's 33%. Very generous. For another $5 she probably would have taken care of you under the table. ;)

I wasn't sure about the tip, and I didn't want to leave a whimpy tip. She did look at me, as I filled out 15, she did give me a suprise look, but I'll be 36 in July and she had to have been in her 20s and I didn't want to come off as a perv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad