OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Someone very cleverly blended goatse into an opening in the clouds with a beautiful ray of sunshine splitting it then added religious text to the meme.

All my relatives have shared it. Several times. Unironically.
I just looked up the cloud pic again and unfortunately I cannot make out if the one hand is wearing the ring. The ring is like the certificate of authenticity to a good Goatse homage.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
image.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yeah I can’t really do it with white bread. I pretty much need rye bread or a roll & fresh ones from a bakery with no preservatives in it.

My mom got some rye bread the other day, but the "rye" taste of it was barely there. I like a heavy rye taste. I also like pumpernickel. I also like black licorice.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I don’t get it much anymore as I got to go down to my old neighborhood to get it but god do I love some cold cuts with rye bread from the deli.
Pastrami on rye is a goddamn treasure. A hot pastrami special with swiss, thousand island, and coleslaw on good rye is probably my top sandwich of all time. And I've eaten my fair share of sandwiches in my days.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Pastrami on rye is a goddamn treasure. A hot pastrami special with swiss, thousand island, and coleslaw on good rye is probably my top sandwich of all time. And I've eaten my fair share of sandwiches in my days.

I usually get a roast beef special with all that except American cheese over the Swiss.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Don Pablo’s all you can eat tacos tonight. Haven’t left the toilet since I got home.

Make sure you eat a bunch of cheese and bread before you go to sleep so you will be OK to go down to Rockaway Beach in the morning and get the half-naked pics of our prospects. You can name the pics, like ...

HornbilledBaitTortoise
SquallTemperedRidgeback
PurposeDrivenPterodactyl

... etc.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
My mom got some rye bread the other day, but the "rye" taste of it was barely there. I like a heavy rye taste. I also like pumpernickel. I also like black licorice.

With you on the rye, with you on the pumpernickel (probably my favorite bread)
You lose me with the black licorice. I had an ex who loved eating Black Crows and she would get pissed at me for not wanting to kiss her. Awful, awful stuff.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
With you on the rye, with you on the pumpernickel (probably my favorite bread)
You lose me with the black licorice. I had an ex who loved eating Black Crows and she would get pissed at me for not wanting to kiss her. Awful, awful stuff.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy for that one, bud lol. When I was a caddy, there was a car dealership across the street from the country club and it had vending machines, so we used to go over there after a round and buy snacks. I almost always got the Black Nibs. I must have been the only one, because the machine never ran out and after a couple of years they started to taste a little stale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad