OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I rarely watch daytime TV, it's weird watching Lawyer commercials,

Allen Rothenbeg the injury lawyer 624-8888 he is the same guy i saw on tv during past winter storms in like the blizzard of 96.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
You take that hostess talk someone where else. That seems like good penguins board material

No doubt tasty cake is king ...my friend has the local tasty cake route here he stocks 30k boxes a week just at the 1 Walmart store here. He has to go there 3x a week to restock. :thumbu:

Reactions: Jtown

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
And why do Americans have weight issues again?

:sarcasm:

giphy.gif

You were saying? :sarcasm:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys, I made it to the Mays Landing Diner for Breakfast, Italian Omelette with a side of Scrapple, bacon sausage is inside the omelette with mozzerrla cheese and it was stringy lol.

Dave you want to see what scrapple looks like, and they got the best scrapple on the planet.

Yes I'm 1 of few who can drink Black Coffee with sugar

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Ok Perfect Dinner option with the storm

I used to be a big fan of those Marie Calendar pot pies but I got one one time that was absolutely rancid, and I have no idea why. Haven't really had one since, but I'm sure it was just a fluke thing because otherwise they're pretty good. It was super weird.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You can come too. You can eat the lettuce, pickle and tomato.

I think you misunderstood me earlier - I said "I love Bunny," not "I am a ****ing bunny." Now call the Canadian fleet and have them send a submarine for me - those cats are not going to catsit themselves. (I mean they are, but let's say they aren't for the sake of getting me out of here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad