OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Lou, you should be visiting this week. It's burger week in Halifax. Look at this delicious one for $7.00
View attachment 106453

I gotta get a new Passport, I lost mine I did report it, but have no clue how to get a new one.

I could visit the custom building in CC philly.

If all goes well tomorrow and I can make it to Five Guys, I'll post a burger from them.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I gotta get a new Passport, I lost mine I did report it, but have no clue how to get a new one.

I could visit the custom building in CC philly.

If all goes well tomorrow and I can make it to Five Guys, I'll post a burger from them.

Lou, you should have some passport offices in the city there someplace. I remember when I was getting ready to go to Sweden, I found a small shop and it was super easy to deal with. I don't even remember what I did to get one before I came here, but it couldn't have been too difficult or I wouldn't have bothered. I almost wish I hadn't bothered lol

Reactions: Tripod

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You can do it through a post office. Most are even set up to do your photo. The funny thing is that I know that because I was going to go to Nova Scotia a few years ago. I learned from Alanis Morissette that that is considered Canadian irony.

PecomCr.jpg

Man, I had to trawl through a tsunami of nonsense to reach that one lol

Reactions: Brayden Fattison

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
FREE FOOD ALERT !!!!!!!!!!

1 Download Wendy's App
2 sign in
3 Main home screen at top is a icon that looks like a price tag click it
4 click the FREE DAVE SINGLE with any purchase

good thru 4/9

they also have BOGO Dave singles or Spicy Chicken

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Easter is next week, and I'm seeing some great Pricing with shop rite's ad.

Normally I'm a coke zero guy, but I'll be doing pepsi zero fact is they have all pepsi stuff 4 /9.88 Poland water 3 cases 9.

Prime Rib Roast 4.77lb

Haagen daz and Klondike 2.88

Just to name a few things.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
tonight it's time to teach my medigan wife how to make a proper [and easy] tomato sauce
I will not eat the shit from a jar

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m not much of a religious person but I don’t mind using Lent for an excuse to get some seafood. I had some fried scallops & shrimp tonight.

My mom made us refrain from eating meat on Fridays all year long too, so it was like a yearlong Lent once a week. Hated it. That was before I became a fish guy. I was a grilled cheese and cheese pizza guy. Now that I think of it, that doesn't sound too bad. **** I am ****ing starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad