OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys , I hate rich morons who can't call to let us know they got on a later train as opposed to showing up 3 hrs prior expecting them. I charged this guy for no show, and the overnight guy will get him 3 hrs, I'm not waiting for this guy and he messed up my wing night.

I'm making Deli sandwiches tonight for dinner and dessert

Also I noticed The March Flyers showed up tonight for most of the 1st half of the game. Glad they got atleast a pt.

I put more effort tonight vs the Ice, I chipped and scrapped and had my car in good shape in only 5 minutes. It was pretty icy in MT Laurel NJ

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Guys , I hate rich morons who can't call to let us know they got on a later train as opposed to showing up 3 hrs prior expecting them. I charged this guy for no show, and the overnight guy will get him 3 hrs, I'm not waiting for this guy and he messed up my wing night.

Also I noticed The March Flyers showed up tonight for most of the 1st half of the game. Glad they got atleast a pt.

I put more effort tonight vs the Ice, I chipped and scrapped and had my car in good shape in only 5 minutes. It was pretty icy in MT Laurel NJ

No one messes with Lou's wing night, and lives to tell about it

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
No one messes with Lou's wing night, and lives to tell about it

The F up part is I didn't get any tonight, I do have a bag of Perdue Honey Wings / Tenders.

What I was mad at was the guy calls me as I'm waiting for him, he tells me he is still in washington and his train was delayed. I called BS because I checked an his train showed up on time. He just lied to me and basically he missed his train and didn't tell the company to let us know. I charged his A%% and he will be charged again when the night guy shows up.

Reactions: Jtown

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
The F up part is I didn't get any tonight, I do have a bag of Perdue Honey Wings / Tenders.

What I was mad at was the guy calls me as I'm waiting for him, he tells me he is still in washington and his train was delayed. I called BS because I checked an his train showed up on time. He just lied to me and basically he missed his train and didn't tell the company to let us know. I charged his A%% and he will be charged again when the night guy shows up.

Those perdue wings from costco are money

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

Speaking of tastykake. We need to a poll of the top 20tastykake products. I think we all know what number 1 is going to be

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Qdoba is offering a discount for people ordering veg options. Qdoba consumers have argued for a change in the structure of product prices, since it should be more affordable to not eat meat (duhhh). Qdoba execs listened to their demands and have adjusted their prices for their non-meat orders. Pretty sweet.

They also are encouraging more people to start consuming less meat.

I should go buy a vegan burrito or something and show my support.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Speaking of tastykake. We need to a poll of the top 20tastykake products. I think we all know what number 1 is going to be

Well nothing is toping the Krimpets, in my book followed by the kandy kakes.

1 Butterscotch krimpets
2 Kandy Kakes
3 Coconut Juniors
4 Chocolate Juniors
5 Jelly Krimpets
6 Chocolate Kupkakes
7 Banana Kakes
8 Koffee Kakes
9 Mini powder donuts
10 pies All Kinds
11 Danish all kinds
12 Honey Buns
13 Oatmeal Bars
14 Chocolate Bars
15 Brownies
16 Pretzel Rods
17 Holiday Cookies
18 Seasonal Donuts All Seasons
19 Sugar Wafers
20 Swiss Rolls

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Lol. My bad. I mean is 2 am afterall. Man i reallh miss tastykake. They have some here in va but it is not the same. I want a chocolate junior right now.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
never tried or ever seen a "tastykake"... are they good quality??

I haven't either - I think it must be a Dutch Pennsylvania thing, like that "pork log" - but I am going to track them down.

These are the things we scarfed as kids in my neck of the woods:

41x1JSB9CCL.jpg

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I haven't either - I think it must be a Dutch Pennsylvania thing, like that "pork log" - but I am going to track them down.

These are the things we scarfed as kids in my neck of the woods:

41x1JSB9CCL.jpg
Ive had plenty of little debbie cakes, but tastykake pisses all over little debbie or hostess or any competitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad