The LWMD 2: POST-DRAFT AWARDS ARE UP (FLYERS ARE YOUR CHAMPIONS!)

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Srs? Pokemon go is dominated by 20-30 year olds, aka kids who grew up in the 90's

I was hoping all the people on twitter the last week were doing it ironically.

I grew up with Pokemon. I remember the show, the cards, the gameboy game, ect...

I also used to wet the bed. Some things are supposed to end when you are 10.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011

I grew up with Pokemon. I remember the show, the cards, the gameboy game, ect...

Been walking around and seen over 200+ people last 2 days and everyones my age or older. I have not seen one kid play this game yet. (Like that you would classify as looking like they go to elementary school)

Also. We did get kind of off topic here haha.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Been walking around and seen over 200+ people last 2 days and everyones my age or older. I have not seen one kid play this game yet. (Like that you would classify as looking like they go to elementary school)

Also. We did get kind of off topic here haha.

Well at least you are outside. :laugh:

Just promise to look up from your phone once in a while, OK? Take in the REAL reality, no the AUGMENTED reality around you.

BigTruzz

Jul 19, 2011
Surrey
Dude the two places that worked for me best were Kitsilano and Metrotown. Lot's of good Pokemon available there.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008

And sometimes you just have to embrace nostalgia and the fun of being a kid again.

I'm thirty Pokemon (not to mention other video games) are still great.

Life's not all about being an Adult (as you probably know since you post on a hockey forum)

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
And sometimes you just have to embrace nostalgia and the fun of being a kid again.

I'm thirty Pokemon (not to mention other video games) are still great.

Life's not all about being an Adult (as you probably know since you post on a hockey forum)

What?? This is the most grown up thing I do all day! :)

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Up to you guys. 6 votes is a bit closer than 10 votes, so I'd be willing to wait another day, but it seems like no one has voted in a while, so interest may have been lost in the series.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Yea I don't see a comeback happening it was a good run. Good luck the rest of the way crd

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Since it's been a couple of days and no votes have been recorded recently, and its not a close vote, I'm closing up the Blues vs Wild series and moving to the last Division final

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
I'm still salty on the one vote loss. So salty that i'm going to drink BEER about it tonight.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
It's hilarious how much Icrebreakers has flip flopped on the whole pumping up your own team thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad