The LWMD 2: POST-DRAFT AWARDS ARE UP (FLYERS ARE YOUR CHAMPIONS!)

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Was this draft league not about having fun?

Why is there so much negativity and bickering.

well... 30 different GM = 30 different personalities...

So you are gonna see a full range from "passive and laid back" to "aggressive dick" and everything in between.
Had to thread-ban the extreme one already..

It's only a couple guys.. inevitable.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Was this draft league not about having fun?

Why is there so much negativity and bickering.

Everyone thinks they are right, I'd didn't even comment about my team I thought it was better than how voting went but in the end that's how it goes.

I was pretty pumped to make the playoffs after only watching maybe 5 complete games in the last 2 years.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Everyone thinks they are right, I'd didn't even comment about my team I thought it was better than how voting went but in the end that's how it goes.

I was pretty pumped to make the playoffs after only watching maybe 5 complete games in the last 2 years.
#humblebrag

That's crazy. I've had 2 days where I watched 5 games...

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

That's twice as much as I've watched... :help:

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
So can I get notified when a mod position opens up?

I feel like my 10 years of service towards this board should be recognized.

10 years and only 3000 posts?

Pssshhhh.

Not that I am throwing my hat into the ring lol. I'm sure Baby can see my infraction history haha.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Yes arguing over something I don't agree with =Hutton. Did you even read my post? Seemed pretty factual to me.

Just chill and everything will go away.

Whenever someone says something that irks me, I let it go, and it never comes up again. Next time someone says something you don't agree with, make one post stating your point, and let it go otherwise it's an on-going issue. Like Neo said, it's supposed to be a fun draft. A bit of friendly competition is fine, but this is crossing the line a bit.

let-it-go-frozen.png

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
On a better note, I'm going to do some LWMD awards, recognising people who put in effort / excelled at the game in certain aspects.

I have quite a few ideas so far, but if anyone has any ideas, PM me, and also nominate the person you think deserves an award :)

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
On a better note, I'm going to do some LWMD awards, recognising people who put in effort / excelled at the game in certain aspects.

I have quite a few ideas so far, but if anyone has any ideas, PM me, and also nominate the person you think deserves an award :)

can i nominate everyone for keeping their cool with hutton and not getting an infraction??

also icebreakers you need some chill :laugh:

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Was going to give it another day since voting seemed relatively close, but conisdering the loss of interest, probably best to get the finals started.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
The LWMD Awards will be given after the conclusion of the voting.

Many awards will be given out to GM's, including the Jim Benning award, the Jaromir Jagr award, and the Chris Tanev award. PM me with any ideas of awards and nominees if you have any. Thanks :)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I dont like the idea of a jim benning award. Lets try to stay positive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad