The Logo/Uniform Design Thread.

sparkychewbarky

Jan 27, 2012
...for a "Knights" or "Silver Knights" team name...

knights%2003.jpg

knights%2004.jpg

Last edited:

Refuse

Sin City Soldiers
Aug 23, 2005
...for a "Knights" or "Silver Knights" team name...

knights%2001.jpg

knights%2002.jpg

Very nicely done. I like how you got L V on the face shield. The lines on the left side are maybe a bit too thin, hardly visible from afar, but it could just be my eyes :handclap:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Those look excellent. I'd preorder one of those bad boys for sure.

Though I'm still not crazy about gray as a primary color

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Those look excellent. I'd preorder one of those bad boys for sure.

Though I'm still not crazy about gray as a primary color

I wouldn't mind seeing gray. I would like to see it because it's different. No one else does it. It stands out.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I don't understand why the arena colors dictate the uniform colors. Black, grey and gold are pretty neutral, building-type colors. Take any mascot of an army regiment, any thing but black knights, it's so unimaginative.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I don't understand why the arena colors dictate the uniform colors. Black, grey and gold are pretty neutral, building-type colors. Take any mascot of an army regiment, any thing but black knights, it's so unimaginative.

Apparently they don't. The color scheme is officially open as of yesterday's meeting.

Could be anything now. I'm hoping for Dark blue and light blue. That's always my favorite scheme for a team. Winnipeg might get a little up in arms, but that's just my preference.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Apparently they don't. The color scheme is officially open as of yesterday's meeting.

Could be anything now. I'm hoping for Dark blue and light blue. That's always my favorite scheme for a team. Winnipeg might get a little up in arms, but that's just my preference.

Just make it mostly light blue with dark blue accents, like we should have. And possibly would have if Chipman had gone with his original plan for the team name and uniform before all the public outcry to resurrect the Jets name changed his mind. Last year, the Moose had a Polar Bear jersey night. Here's a shot of the uniform:

CYUpirFWkAQ-WoR.jpg

Given the rumours that Chipman wanted to call the team the Polar Bears (or maybe the Bears), I think this was the actual design for the NHL team uniform. Personally, I find it a lot sharper looking than what we ended up with. So, substitute the bear's head for your logo, and Bob's your Uncle, you have a pretty snazzy uniform. Or just call the team the Las Vegas Polar Bears. It makes as much sense as the Utah Jazz. :laugh:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That's such a good look. I think it would be perfect.

I always liked Atlanta's light blue. If it didn't have the stupid sleeve print I'd probably own five of them.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Some pretty good uniforms put out so far. Black seems to be popular.

The owner said the other day that the name is not supposed to have any part to do with gambling. :shakehead

With that being said. Will Knights or Black Knights be considered close to being part of a deck of cards...so could it be maybe ruled out for that alone?

Primakov!

Dec 9, 2003
Yesteryear
The owner said the other day that the name is not supposed to have any part to do with gambling. :shakehead

With that being said. Will Knights or Black Knights be considered close to being part of a deck of cards...so could it be maybe ruled out for that alone?

Minor penalty. Two-minutes for Reaching. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad