The Division 2

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
What skills do you all use in world tier one? I normally ride dirrty with the attack drone and turret, but they aren't nearly as effective as they were before.

The hive that does health can’t remember what it’s called, but’s it really good low cooldown and 3 charges of about 30% Armor each really good in a final boss battle. Turret is my go to attack skill, Chem launcher with oxidizer is really good too melts Armor off purples and golds.

I don’t like the hive that revives you after death it has never worked for me and if it doesn’t work it’s just a wasted skill slot, with the health hive I rarely die in missions anyway

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just hit WT1. still having alot of fun

fridays patch with all the weapon mod and skill mod changes looks good

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
just hit WT1. still having alot of fun

fridays patch with all the weapon mod and skill mod changes looks good

not if your like assault rifles!!!

only gone and changed the extended mag from +30 rounds to +10, so 40 round assault rifle mags is best you can get now. When NPC's destroy you while reloading this could get ugly.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I'm excited to check out all of the changes. Haven't played in a week or so because I felt like I kinda ran out of things to do. Are they lowering the skill power score necessary to use most mods? That was a big issue and really limited the customization options because I never had enough skill power to use any of my stuff.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF

only gone and changed the extended mag from +30 rounds to +10, so 40 round assault rifle mags is best you can get now. When NPC's destroy you while reloading this could get ugly.

im fine with the extended mag nerf honestly, was a bit much. but its disappointing to see the rest of the mod system diluted down.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
im fine with the extended mag nerf honestly, was a bit much. but its disappointing to see the rest of the mod system diluted down.

the messed with everything, if the enemies aren't nerfed down a bit this game goes from very difficult but doable to frustratingly unnecessarily hard.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

I think that's a good change.

It felt a little pointless to use anything else when you could get 72 round clips in an AR.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I think that's a good change.

It felt a little pointless to use anything else when you could get 72 round clips in an AR.

60 round mags exist in real life, they said they changed it to make it more realistic. Yet enemies still soak bullets up like they are invincible, but lowering our mags that’s were they need realism.

The plus 20% mag sure that isn’t realistic though. Can see why getting rid of that makes sense.

Next they will nerf the 100 mag for lmgs too I suppose. Make sure those npcs can soak bullets and we can be one shot killed like Armor isn’t a thing.

There are a lot of issues with this game, a 60 round mag wasn’t one of them by the sounds of it a lot of the same issues remain

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I wish they'd get rid of the pin point accuracy that genadiers have.

Looks like they made it so those walking sideways SMG gangster guys don't do as much damage, and the shotgunners who could turn a shot gun into a sniper rifle and snap you from the other side of Washington.

those are 2 good fixes.

What annoys me about the grenadiers is I could move behind cover like 20m without popping my head up then next thing I know there is a grenade hanging out of my back pocket, there is just no way they now where I am I shot from a spot use cover move and somehow they know where I am?. And also the 100m perfect throws they are annoying too

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
there are new Magazines for 5.56 and 7.62 assault rifles. both have +20 rounds -10% Reload Speed

EDIT: same one for .45 ACP too

someone made a handy dandy list

Last edited:
Reactions: Walshy7

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
there are new Magazines for 5.56 and 7.62 assault rifles. both have +20 rounds -10% Reload Speed

EDIT: same one for .45 ACP too

someone made a handy dandy list

Yeah I read that not along ago too. I guess it’s something to grind for somewhere. The extended mag for the aim (762 or whatever the size is) drops from control points level 3 considering the control point levels only start changing in tier 4 I guess I better get through tier 3 quick. I hope I can do cp3 solo too.

Something I found pretty funny is I did the Roosevelt island stronghold last night thinking they will make it harder, but to make a fool of me they have actually made it easier! Specifically the end boss area they made the 1st wave of enemy easier containing less elites. But anyway I can say I did it when it was harder so that’s something

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I got a mod for the chem launcher that gives everything +2 shots. I now get three shots on my chem oxidizer which already had a really low cooldown. With the new change to the chem launcher it's like having a new primary weapon.

I'm World Tier 1. Played a few hours today and didn't die at all. I'm actually a bit worried they may have nerfed the enemies down too much. I even made a new offense focused build and still didn't go down. The only way I ever really died before was the shotgun or SMG guys popping up out of nowhere behind me but now I usually have time to react to them.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
I got a mod for the chem launcher that gives everything +2 shots. I now get three shots on my chem oxidizer which already had a really low cooldown. With the new change to the chem launcher it's like having a new primary weapon.

I'm World Tier 1. Played a few hours today and didn't die at all. I'm actually a bit worried they may have nerfed the enemies down too much. I even made a new offense focused build and still didn't go down. The only way I ever really died before was the shotgun or SMG guys popping up out of nowhere behind me but now I usually have time to react to them.

Wait until you are tier 5 and doing Heroic missions.

Reactions: Canadian Game

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

Apperently the only enemy nerf they did in this patch was walking msg guys and shotgun guys damage lowered, which is good because they did far too much dameage.

They also changed the damage all npcs did to groups the scaling was out of whack, no idea about this one I never play in a group

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I have so many True Sons keys and I dont think ive seen a single strongbox

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just found a Vector 9mm with amazing talent rolls but its bittersweet cause now I wish it was a .45 :(

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I made it to tier 2 and a battle for a control point took me an hour.

Some control points are easier than others no matter what tier. The gas station one in the north west corner is pretty easy to capture and recapture. And there is a half blown up building in judiciary square that has scaffolding across the street you can hide on and fight from.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I have so many True Sons keys and I dont think ive seen a single strongbox

Exact same issue. I found a hyena box and thought I’d go into the sewers to get the key, an hour later I came out with 6 true sons keys and 3 black tusk keys I haven’t seen a loot box needing either, aside from in one or two invaded missions

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
built my Chatterbox. its good but I hate giving up a second weapon slot just for holster perks. seems so..... anti-immersive lol

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Some control points are easier than others no matter what tier. The gas station one in the north west corner is pretty easy to capture and recapture. And there is a half blown up building in judiciary square that has scaffolding across the street you can hide on and fight from.

Oh I'm not complaining. It was quite enjoyable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad