The Division 2

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
anyone done the bank mission around level 16? I cant beat "the roach" boss, ive tried id say close to 100 times never even dented his armor. It's infuriating all the waves after waves of lesser npcs get me while I try to take a shot at him. The f***ing RC bomb cars are too much they can drive those things upstairs too!.

I don't have playstation+ so I cant matchmake and make a team, there has to be a way to beat him solo. It wouldn't be so bad if the rest of that level wasn't so difficult too. There is another boss who is tough to kill and loads of npcs

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Does anyone know how many levels it takes for a purple item to be better than a yellow assuming the talents aren't great?

I've been using a yellow level 19 G36 forever. Would a level 25 purple be better than it?
I found that just a level or two made a huge difference. If you found a purple G36 at level 25 it should be WAY better than a yellow 19. I imagine you just haven’t found another G36? Because that gun is awesome so I can see why you would use it long after it should be useful.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Does anyone know how many levels it takes for a purple item to be better than a yellow assuming the talents aren't great?

I've been using a yellow level 19 G36 forever. Would a level 25 purple be better than it?

I started to get purple drops at around level 12.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
finally bought it, looking forward to getting stuck in :D
What system? Mine's shipping.... it's a week late (got a $20 Amazon credit and only paid $50 for it) should have it this weekend. But I'm on PS4......

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
What system? Mine's shipping.... it's a week late (got a $20 Amazon credit and only paid $50 for it) should have it this weekend. But I'm on PS4......

PC. Bought a key from someone who got it with their new graphics card so I paid barely anything. But I woulda paid full prices anyway. The beta was fun and the endgame doesn't appear to be the confusing mess D1 was.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
PC. Bought a key from someone who got it with their new graphics card so I paid barely anything. But I woulda paid full prices anyway. The beta was fun and the endgame doesn't appear to be the confusing mess D1 was.
Damn... the one game I don't buy on PC...

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I found that just a level or two made a huge difference. If you found a purple G36 at level 25 it should be WAY better than a yellow 19. I imagine you just haven’t found another G36? Because that gun is awesome so I can see why you would use it long after it should be useful.

I could be way off because I'm only going off of feel and a some numbers in the gun range, but the extra %health damage for ARs on it from being yellow seemed to be making it do more damage than anything I was finding.

I got a pretty nice level 25 M4 last night. I'll have to give it a good try. I guess even if it does equal health damage, the higher level would do much more to armor.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I started to get purple drops at around level 12.

what level did purples start showing up in loot crates? im level 15 and found 1 purple SMG at level 12 and that's it for guns, equipment I have found a few pieces too, but they were from enemy drops not crates.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'm enjoying this game more then I thought I would. Wasnt too excited about it pre beta. Beta didnt do much to excite me either...but gave it a chance anyways and I love it. Just got to world tier one last night.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
few hours in, super fun so far

I was worried about performance since the beta ran a bit hit or miss for me, but the final release with AMD drivers is butter smooth. I used an optimization guide on youtube but game still looks and plays fantastic

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Where you from?

Scotland. I dont mind casual games with some latency but a fast paced shooter liek Apex would be a nightmare lol

anyway big thumbs up for Division so far. really great

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
My buddy and I kept getting our ass handed to us in the last part of the Odea tech office. Though it probably didn't help that I'm a level 21 and he's an 11.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I feel like I'm cheating with the M60 I found.

120 round magazine and has a trait that stacks weapon handling every shot you hit up to 15 and then has a chance to refill your magazine for every shot after that.

I can literally start shooting a named elite enemy and not stop until they're dead haha.

Reactions: SeidoN

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Cant get over how detailed the world is. Every street has so much to look at. I was wandering around and accidentally went into a level 26 area via a backstreet and got annihilated XD

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
The Shadetech caches in Foggy Bottom are making me feel really dumb.

At 3/4 for collected in the zone and I think I've spent about 15 minutes at each of the last two and can't figure it out haha.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
The Shadetech caches in Foggy Bottom are making me feel really dumb.

At 3/4 for collected in the zone and I think I've spent about 15 minutes at each of the last two and can't figure it out haha.

Some of them get a bit tricky. There is one in a refugee camp with trailers everywhere. But there is no way in because all the trailers have barbed wire on top. Turns out there is a guard tower near by and you have to climb it zoom in on scope and shoot lock of the back of the gate. I had to look online for that one. That ones is west Potomac Park park

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Some of them get a bit tricky. There is one in a refugee camp with trailers everywhere. But there is no way in because all the trailers have barbed wire on top. Turns out there is a guard tower near by and you have to climb it zoom in on scope and shoot lock of the back of the gate. I had to look online for that one. That ones is west Potomac Park park

That one took me a while to figure out too.

The one the has me stumped now is at the north tip of Foggy Bottom.

Looks like it's in a parking garage under a building, but I have no idea how to get into it.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
That one took me a while to figure out too.

The one the has me stumped now is at the north tip of Foggy Bottom.

Looks like it's in a parking garage under a building, but I have no idea how to get into it.

According to my map I have that one, I don’t remember how I got it though

Last edited:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
According to my map I have that one, I don’t remeber how I got it though

Ok. I feel REALLY dumb now.

Went back to it. Apparently you just hit F and open the garage door. :laugh:

I just assumed it was a dead end and you had to get to it some other way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad