The "countdown" to trade deadline discussion

ColtsNLeafs

Jul 20, 2022
Got to hand it to Hamilton and Mississauga. For selling at the deadline and getting a slew of assets that will set them up in the future and still winning a ton of games. The young players both teams added through trades are producing too. For my money, Hamilton has become one of the best organizations in the OHL.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Got to hand it to Hamilton and Mississauga. For selling at the deadline and getting a slew of assets that will set them up in the future and still winning a ton of games. The young players both teams added through trades are producing too. For my money, Hamilton has become one of the best organizations in the OHL.

Add Guelph to this conversation. They have won all but one game since the deadline if my memory serves me right. Look for them to make noise.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Add Guelph to this conversation. They have won all but one game since the deadline if my memory serves me right. Look for them to make noise.
Guelph played a hell of a game last night. Went back and fourth between the Rangers and Storm on the tube. The Storm were pegged as a top team in the league this season. I think the goalies were letting them down and created the mess they were in. They seemed to have righted the ship somewhat and are playing a more structured game. The confidence they lacked seems to be back in play now. Hope I don't jinx them but a team to watch out for going forward. GM sold at the right time and filled the coffers to.

Reactions: StormWatcher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad