OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
I actually hate that Disney - Fox deal.

I for one like the potential, cause im a huge nerd....

...but there's a good chance its gonna get shut down

lots of people are gonna lose their jobs, like in the thousands if it goes through
Either way we arent gonna know for like 18 months.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Me too. I was hoping they would eventually reunite the rights for X-Men and the rest of those properties with Marvel studios for years, but not by buying the entire ****ing studio. Disney is too big, it's approaching anti-trust levels now and they're going to be able to use their power to do a lot of really shady things in Hollywood now.

As opposed to the shady, horrible things Hollywood has gotten away with for decades that's only now resulting in punishment for those responsible :laugh:

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
The Ref
krlnkajxvcykikm.jpg

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
(the irish song is the best xmas of all time)

Fairytale of New York?

The Darkness - Christmas Time always make me happy but that's because The Darkness are so over the top you can't help but to enjoy it.

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
Good tunes guys... don't wanna get off topic but I was wondering who do you think is our biggest rival now? Detroit still? Minny?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Good tunes guys... don't wanna get off topic but I was wondering who do you think is our biggest rival now? Detroit still? Minny?
We don't really have a rival because we haven't seen, let alone beat, anyone in the playoffs in years. Our best rival type games are with one of Stars/Blues/Jets, but I don't remember which one so...

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
You guys are right, I was digging pretty deep in the history books there. I guess Edmonton has been our main rival lately.. for first OA draft pick. I like the idea of a Winnipeg rivalry in the near future.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
^^ worst Xmas song EVER!

Not even close there Bubbs...

If we're talking original Christmas songs, then this has to be it

If we're talking horrendously bad versions of longtime Christmas classics, then this would be it (even though it's now in the "So bad it's funny" category)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So, I just got one of my essay back and turns out I handed in my research notes and not my actual essay(it wasn't electronically submitted). What suck is I was looking forward to seeing my grade As my paper was one of the better ones I written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad