Toronto FC: TFC 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
This was the first full TFC game I have watched. Not huge into watching the sport outside of the big games, but it's nice to see a team outside of the Argos and Rock win a championship in this city.

Maybe the Marlies can join them this year, and perhaps some big 3 championships too...

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
This was the first full TFC game I have watched. Not huge into watching the sport outside of the big games, but it's nice to see a team outside of the Argos and Rock win a championship in this city.

Maybe the Marlies can join them this year, and perhaps some big 3 championships too...

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Feels real good.

I know Altidore won MVP but Bradley was the Maestro who conducted the domination tonight. He was everywhere.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
lol :laugh: - still a Toronto team

Well, to be fair, MLS does not get very much coverage when you compare it to the NHL, MLB, NBA and NFL. Where do you even watch highlights of out of town games? There is no TV contract in Canada to speak of where they show games from across the league.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I took my break and went home to catch the finals 20 minutes and trophy hoisting. Congratulations TFC! A perfect end to a perfect season! With what this fan base, city and franchise have gone through, there’s no more deserving team!

TFC! TFC! TFC! :handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Well, to be fair, MLS does not get very much coverage when you compare it to the NHL, MLB, NBA and NFL. Where do you even watch highlights of out of town games? There is no TV contract in Canada to speak of where they show games from across the league.

Yes and I am hoping for them to get the respect they deserve

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
After the first half I was thinking here we f***ing go again... dominate but can’t get a goal. Glad we broke through in the 2nd and what a run by Altidore.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Guys, Toronto actually won something! We're finally winners :laugh:

Seriously that's our first pro championship since the Blue Jays

Reactions: TMLeafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4