Status
Not open for further replies.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
I was at the game.

Phenomenal game. Complete domination by TFC. When Altidore scored, the place went banana, the videos online doesn't do it any justice on how loud it was actually.

Bradley was man of the match by far. Phenomenal game from him.

Really happy I got to witness that. Toronto is an underrated city when it comes to soccer. I was surprised, it really sounded like a true european game.

And yes it's my first TFC game ever live.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
That was awesome. Watched this team since the start... man it was bad in the early (and mid) days.

This season was a dream, and what a way to finish it off. The skill was evident, but it was the team play and effort that got it done.

Looking forward to the Champions League next year, keep it rollin' Reds!

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Been to so many TFC games. Followed them since second 1 in LA against Chivas. This feels good.

Best team ever.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
lol :laugh: - still a Toronto team

Still soccer though.

I've been following their success, watched the final last year and it was a shame the way it ended. Fully deserved championship this year and I know that if I were an actual game watching fan of TFC this is just absolutely incredible. But I'm not really a true fan (because I have to force myself through a soccer game) so I can only appreciate how awesome it is for fellow Toronto area fans but not actually know the joyous elation, I envy you guys!

Congrats TFC fans you are deservedly on top of the world! :)

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006

TFC_MLSCup_parade_map-Edit.png

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Congrats to TFC. Still remember when they lifted the lid on the team back in 07 and there were some lean years. What a team and what a season.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
so what? on a per capita basis there are more teams in canada then in the usa.

who cares about soccer?

Literally more people in the world than any other sport.

Parade today was awesome! Really happy for the people who are hardcore supporters. I hope to one day be at a Leafs parade. It makes me smile how big it'll be.

Michael Bradley waved at me too so that was cool.

Reactions: Clark4Ever

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Literally more people in the world than any other sport.

Parade today was awesome! Really happy for the people who are hardcore supporters. I hope to one day be at a Leafs parade. It makes me smile how big it'll be.

Michael Bradley waved at me too so that was cool.

that's all fine, not sure why the poster i quoted felt the need to try and diss the cfl though.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
that's all fine, not sure why the poster i quoted felt the need to try and diss the cfl though.

There are lots of reasons to dislike the CFL and why the Argos/CFL have failed to garner any interest in Toronto but let's not derail the thread.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Jozy sounded like he was hammered when he took the mic today, lol.

Great lively crowd at the rally today. TFC supporters are always in good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad