GDT: Texas Stars @ OKC Barons: Sat. 12/22 6PM, We're Still Alive But The Barons Still Suck

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Great shift by the 4th line there, the best 4th line shift that I recall off hand. House is playing very well tonight as is Vandy and Byers.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Did he do something funny with a celebration? He should have pulled a Whitney after scoring his first goal.

No no, he did something funny before... shooting the puck in the net. I thought his move was always "shoot it wide, shoot it high, shoot and miss"... :sarcasm:

Good on 'im for scoring.

Arcobello just drew a penalty.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Rule No. 1 about this team: Don't let Hall fight!!!! lest he go brassard his leg again.

EDIT: Eh. At least he didn't break anything. But when I hear or see that... Yipes.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
The hell is Arcabello doing, it's Hall, he needed to be over there to stop that crap. What the hell was Hall even thinking? Bench him the rest of the game, don't let him do something stupid and get hurt.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
D-bad Stars player started taking liberties with him after the whistle and they dropped 'em, not sure if Hall ate any flush shots or not but it looked like he went down with a shot. Should see an extra penalty to Texas IMO.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
I like that Hall is fighting a bit. He needs to become better at it though. Hopefully he can become an Iginla type player (plays hard and clean, but can answer the bell when needed). We can't rely on guardian angels to protect this team's top six. If they want to win a cup, they'll have to learn to deal with a lot of abuse from opposing players

franfrey*

Big hit by Paajarvi along the boards. Really liking his physicality this year.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
I like that Hall is fighting a bit. He needs to become better at it though. Hopefully he can become an Iginla type player (plays hard and clean, but can answer the bell when needed). We can't rely on guardian angels to protect this team's top six. If they want to win a cup, they'll have to learn to deal with a lot of abuse from opposing players

He's not nearly solid enough on his skates to ever be a decent forward, he needs to avoid fighting period. I bet Nuge could kick his ass in a hockey fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad