GDT: Texas Stars @ OKC Barons: Sat. 12/22 6PM, We're Still Alive But The Barons Still Suck

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Hall gets a great pass to Eberle, absolute robbery by Campbell
Eberle gets a pass to Arcobello, absolute robbery by the post

and here I am.. just talking to myself...

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
5269558397_64406aeb94_m.jpg

Guys settle, I wasn't paying attention and made a typo. I meant he wasn't solid enough on his skates to make a decent FIGHTER, not FORWARD. I just had a brain cramp is all

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Smart, but d*ckish move by Roussell. Refuses to drop the gloves against Byers. 2m PP for the Stars.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Also...is every tough guy in our division a little girl when it comes to fighting someone who actually wants to fight? First Bagnall and now Roussell.

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
What a chicken**** Roussell is, won't drop 'em with Byers.

He was... was... afraid?! Maybe?!

Hall was absolutely furious. Roussell might have a target on his back.

Dylan from the Stars might make an excellent shortstop, great diving play to keep the puck in. Weird bounce almost makes it 5-3. Danis doing well.

spence

Jul 28, 2010
etown
Also...is every tough guy in our division a little girl when it comes to fighting someone who actually wants to fight? First Bagnall and now Roussell.

I think it's time we grab a star on another team And just drop him , seem to be weather it's in the ahl or the NHL we let are stars get targeted and do nothing .

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Hartski with an excellent move, shooting. Looks like he's the generator of offence, not the benefactor. Bodes well for the big leagues.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
I've noticed Chris Vande Velde seems to be capable of almost everything Belanger is. He's solid in the circle, he's a really good penalty killer, and he's willing to sacrifice his body for blocked shots. I'd like to see him get the 4th line center job when the season starts.

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
I think it's time we grab a star on another team And just drop him , seem to be weather it's in the ahl or the NHL we let are stars get targeted and do nothing .

I wish, but the same issue is here in this game too. While guys like Teubert or Byers may be able to hang in there with Gazdic, they would do well to even draw against him. The Oil need a legit super heavy at each level of the organization. Gazdic is the top cop in this game and many other games have the top cop on the other team. That is why I mentioned the kid Peluso earlier. Him or someone just like him is needed or a star is going to get really hurt.

spence

Jul 28, 2010
etown
I wish, but the same issue is here in this game too. While guys like Teubert or Byers may be able to hang in there with Gazdic, they would do well to even draw against him. The Oil need a legit super heavy at each level of the organization. Gazdic is the top cop in this game and many other games have the top cop on the other team. That is why I mentioned the kid Peluso earlier. Him or someone just like him is needed or a star is going to get really hurt.

Completely agree

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Push till the buzzer. Props to Hartski and Paajarvi. And to the Texas corps!

Roussell, who, we'll add, smartly but d*ckishly refused to drop 'em with Byers, punches Lander in the face at the end of the game.

Call in the artillery.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Can that Peluso kid play as well? If so I would love to get him. Or someone who can fight the tough guys and still play hockey!

I've noticed Chris Vande Velde seems to be capable of almost everything Belanger is. He's solid in the circle, he's a really good penalty killer, and he's willing to sacrifice his body for blocked shots. I'd like to see him get the 4th line center job when the season starts.

I agree that I think VV deserves a shot but I'm not sure when it can realistically happen.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Push till the buzzer. Props to Hartski and Paajarvi. And to the Texas corps!

Roussell, who, we'll add, smartly but d*ckishly refused to drop 'em with Byers, punches Lander in the face at the end of the game.

Call in the artillery.

Seriously...Rousell beaking Fedun and punching Lander in the face.

I think I misused the "tough guy" label when talking about him and Bagnall. They are just annoying pests who won't stand up for themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad