WC: Team Canada Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm

Apr 6, 2016
Giroux was asked but declined.

The organizers of this tournament must be getting a bit nervous with every country having a really hard time getting A team players to commit. A bit of a let down considering the last 3 tourneys had so many stacked squads. Must be frustrating for McDavid also seeing all these guys hanging him out to dry.

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
The organizers of this tournament must be getting a bit nervous with every country having a really hard time getting A team players to commit. A bit of a let down considering the last 3 tourneys had so many stacked squads. Must be frustrating for McDavid also seeing all these guys hanging him out to dry.

Yeah, also true for the German team. It'll be a young talent-driven tournament more than ever before, which still makes it very interesting to watch. :thumbu:

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
I wouldn't say he was snubbed, he wasn't at his peak yet.
He was snubbed there is no way Duchene at any point was better than Hall. The whole center excuse was dumb enough considering like 50 percent of the players on that team were centers.

Reactions: Tube Skates

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Rielly ate a puck so I don’t think he’s coming. I hope HC has names ready to go but unannounced because the group still has some holes in it.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Marner I think might be going again since he won't be going next year ( contract year)

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Can't complain about those additions. Murray is an upgrade over Dunn and played well for Peters in 2016. Dubois is a promising your player who can play any of the three forward spots.

I'm curious to see if Hockey Canada will do as it did in 2016 and attempt to add a defenceman after the second round.

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
You guys don't need to worry about goaltending, you are gonna score 10 goals a game with that squad. And your defense is well above average.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
there just may be no slowing down the Knights. SJS could be freed up as early as Wednesday...perhaps not in time to make the opening game on Friday should Jones, Burns or Pickles decide to partake, but one or two of those players would be welcomed late additions.

Bear12Good

Dec 7, 2015
Russia
there just may be no slowing down the Knights. SJS could be freed up as early as Wednesday...perhaps not in time to make the opening game on Friday should Jones, Burns or Pickles decide to partake, but one or two of those players would be welcomed late additions.
+ M.Jones can be good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille