Speculation: Taylor Hall - Contract discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
they want Hall for a deep run, they can give us Byram and some picks that include a first rounder. Newhook would be the least I’d take prospect offer wise, but they’d need to add to the picks that would obviously come with that.
Ok there's no way we get Byram AND picks.

Beetlebum

Oct 14, 2017
This couldn't be more wrong. We have one Hart trophy winner in franchise history.

Yeah, I'll take Elias, Kovy, Parise, and Lemieux over him every day of the week.

How many of our Hall of Famers won the Hart, are you saying Hall is better than them too? The same Hall who scored over 30 goals once in his career despite playing in an offense driven system for all of it.

devilsfan35

Jun 15, 2015
If the devils were in a playoff position at this point, he would have probably said 50%. A lot can change between now and December. Hopefully for the better

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Then he should be traded as soon as possible.

Shero will know more in the next 48 hours. If Hall isn't signing or even so much as hmmms about it & drags this out, he's going to be traded. Before this season started, I said, "Thanksgiving", and I'm sticking to that answer.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
"you got a 25% chance at best to sign me, and now ray shero knows he can't sign me so he's not even gonna try...then you add devils start to the mix and your percents drastic go down"

Last edited:
Reactions: HappyGusevDay

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Shero will know more in the next 48 hours. If Hall isn't signing or even so much as hmmms about it & drags this out, he's going to be traded. Before this season started, I said, "Thanksgiving", and I'm sticking to that answer.

I know he's meeting with his agent, but from Hall's comments it really doesn't sounds like these conversations are substantive. I said it before, but I think the return on Hall will be absolutely sterling this year. Two SC contenders losing top wing scoring threats to long term injury is basically a wet dream for us.

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
I know he's meeting with his agent, but from Hall's comments it really doesn't sounds like these conversations are substantive. I said it before, but I think the return on Hall will be absolutely sterling this year. Two SC contenders losing top wing scoring threats to long term injury is basically a wet dream for us.
I agree.

Frankly I'd hope this gets done before Thanksgiving, one way or the other.

The longer we hold onto Hall the longer we risk him getting hurt and us getting boned.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL we’ve gone from the we’d better sign him mentality in the offseason to where we’ll be disappointed if he does resign cause of this mythical trade return people are talking themselves into believing

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Apparently it was on TSN’s intermission quiz. Basically the panelist were given multiple choices to pick

So basically, he was just playing the odds and it's not off of real, tangible information?

Yeah, I'll disregard that until some more concrete information comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad