Tank Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If there really is some sort of divine spirit, some hockey beast, that controls life, space and time, throw us a f***ing break and give us Bedard with 3.5% odds.

Jeez

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Honestly, who cares, the difference between 10th and 11th is nothing.

The gap was eight, some people said nine.

If you cared about the future(pick wise), if you cared about the pick, it’s completely f***ed.

Trade the pick and move on.

What a choke job

I think this is one of those times where you need to take a walk, calm down, and realize you’re letting your emotions get the best of you. The difference in draft pick selection wasn’t going to be some god send that propelled the team into any sort of contention. It would of been nice to have a bit higher pick but only so they could have had their preference.

Bedard was never a reality. It was always this weird obsession that many had. Chasing a ghost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I think this is one of those times where you need to take a walk, calm down, and realize you’re letting your emotions get the best of you. The difference in draft pick selection wasn’t going to be some god send that propelled the team into any sort of contention. It would of been nice to have a bit higher pick but only so they could have had their preference.

Bedard was never a reality. It was always this weird obsession that many had. Chasing a ghost.
I have been through a lot of emotions when it comes to Vancouver Canucks, this is not even a fraction of really being agitated.

The difference is significant, no matter what some people might say, the difference between picking top five, down to top 10 is huge.

The difference between picking top eight between top 12 is huge.

Of course, every single season and draft is different, but as a canucks fan, as a fan, who have seen them, do the same thing over and over and over again, there is absolutely nothing wrong What’s so ever with me being upset, and I have been on these message boards for over a decade, I’m allowed to speak my peace.

I have every right to be disappointed

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
After all, that being said, honestly, I would not mind a win tonight, give cheech a good sendoff, and 10-11 is minor.:thumbu:

Reactions: Grip it N RYP it

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Honestly, who cares, the difference between 10th and 11th is nothing.

The gap was eight, some people said nine.

If you cared about the future(pick wise), if you cared about the pick, it’s completely f***ed.

Trade the pick and move on.

What a choke job
You're entitled to your emotional reaction, if we pick 11th it's really disappointing after a largely horrid year.

But this is reactionary nonsense. Trade the pick because 2 other bottom feeders lost on the last day of the season?

The draft hasn't even happened yet, who knows who falls and is available at our pick. We could conceivably trade up if there's someone we have our eye on.

My dream pick for like 3 months has been Zach Benson and that looks less and less likely, but again that's from a distance. There will be many many good players in this draft and I have a lot of hope that we'll get one.

We're not dealing this pick just because posters are having sour grapes that we're not getting the 3rd pick overall. We still need low cost/high potential reinforcements.

You're a good poster and I know you're just having an emotional moment, but today isn't the difference between caring about the future and the future being f***ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: PuckMunchkin

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014

I can't agree with your last sentence. 8th or 9th would have offered a real chance to move down to the top 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad