Tank Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Whats the reason that Demko has started the 4th most games in the league since returning?

3 other teams were contending for playoffs and Colorado.
Demko had been hurt all season and had not played well at al. I get having him put in some good performances this season. At least fell that he got his game back. Did they start him too much? Probably.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Whats the reason that Demko has started the 4th most games in the league since returning?

3 other teams were contending for playoffs and Colorado.

I would say a combination of injuries for other teams and games remaining. I would expect him to play in the 5-10 range of most games... so not really a stretch.

Feb 19, 2018
One thing people have forgotten is since we have employed Tocchet lots of our players have increased their trade value (Garland, Boeser, Demko, Miller) and instead of taking back Cap dumps they might get some good assets in return. So as much as the winning has decreased our draft pick by a couple spots we should have more options on the trade front.

Classic case of glass half empty and half full, it’s all about perspective and a Prospect from 7-10 is roughly the same this year anyways. We also had a much happier group overall by winning some “meaningless” games.

Reactions: Raistlin

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
its all moot because we will trample Arizona.

(please prove me wrong)
1681431689508.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad