Olympics: Switzerland vs Czechs

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Hyka sprays a slapshot wide to end the worst 3 on 3 in the history of the sport.

Not sure how that wasn't icing? Repik and Sobotka in 3 on 3? What photos do they have of Pesan? They should be on 4th line with some PK time at best in 2022.

In either case... I expect both teams to not shoot on the shootout but rather to dump the puck in from Centre ice and skate off the ice.

Reactions: Goodman68

Nico13

Nov 29, 2021
Switzerland
I used to hate the Swiss because they played like the Greeks winning Euro 96.. then a new generation came and they have beautiful hockey and combos. Lots of skill.

This looks more like those old Swiss teams and they are clearly content with 0 shots in the third period and to wait for a mistake by Czechs.. which I'm positive they'll score on.

Czechs are just confused as they seem scared to attack and don't defend the best. Czechs have 2 goals in 5 periods and 0 PP goals. Swiss have 1 goal in 5 periods.

This is soccer

You mean 2004 Greeks I guess

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Same move twice by Swiss... Dane scored on other side if it helps.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Sedlak just can't get anything going. Snakebitten or I have overrated him.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Hrubec with player of the game for sure.. really hard to stay in those games.

The coach needs to realize that Repik, Sobotka and Jerabek are not stars on this team. Stop giving them all these extra special opportunites. Driving me crazy. Great guys and players but more like shot blocking, grit and 4th line.. not 4 on 4, not PP and not shootout!

Reactions: Swipes

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Andrighetto is pretty much the best player in the shootout the on this Swiss roster. Fischer doesnt nominate him :help:.

Hofmann wasnt selected either. The ways of the sorcerer's apprentice are mysterious once again.

Nico13

Nov 29, 2021
Switzerland
Not sure if Fischer is a joke or if we just are the worst team in the world at this bizarre thing who consists on scoring goals.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
You were watching figure skating I guess. ;)

Both had a shot and failed.

I guess I was mentally to checked out to notice Andrighettos attempt my bad. Had some problems with the stream as well. Hofmann didnt shoot though and should have been selected over Corvi or Bertschy.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
In my case.. I set alarm for 3am to watch this and now get to go to work.[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, you win. Congrats for the commitment, at least I got to watch it at a decent time

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad