GDT: Switzerland - Germany

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
How to not defend on a rush, 101. :skeptic:
That's going to be a steep climb in the 3rd, not sure Germany's able to come back.

PS: Beerleague refs. Missed icings, offside calls and delay of game penalties just ruin a game.

SwissGrog

Oct 10, 2012
Germany is playing a solid match, but two defensive mistakes, two goals.
Never seen Switzerland being this cynical before
yep it is strange to see such killer instinct. I'm not used to it. Keeping germany out of creating real scoring chances and then just use every mistake they make.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Both the Hischier and the Vermin line seem to have very little chemistry once again. I am not expecting much of Fischer anymore in shaking them up but its definitely noticable. I think better solutions could have been found...

WeberStreit

Jan 31, 2008
Tbh I think Germany is better. Not sure if the Swiss are nervous, but that has to be one of the worst performances at these WC.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Not looking good. Two lines do not really work and Simion this time is actively dragging down the Corvi line.
Müller is not a very good hockey defender.
If they keep on scoring on every single big chance it's probably going to be fine, but It's time to start creating something, not just wait for a german mistake.

Refs suck

Reactions: Speyer

matsqq

Jan 3, 2011
Very sloppy defending from Switzerland on the last goal ... All five looking at the puck

Germany accepted the invitation - it can turn out to be a very expensive mistake ....

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Obviously biased af but there have been some questionable non calls on the Swiss team
Meier's puck over glass was pretty evident and it seems they missed a lot of icings. There were also a couple of boarding on Swiss players and a charge of Siegenthaler that normally get called more often than not at the WHC.
I think that we can all agree that they are pretty bad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad