Prospect Info: Swedish Prospects 2021-22 Season Pt. 2

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
At this point Niederbach ahead of Kasper to be a center. Best scenario if they are on the same line though
I understand why many have limited expectations for Niederbach. But I still think he has the potential to be a Krejci level 2C. In fact, Niederbach's production in juniors is very similar to Krejci's. The big difference is that Krejci remained in juniors in his D+1 and D+2. Niederbach's start to D+1 made it evident his talent was above most juniors. That was starting to show in the WJC prior to the suspension. I expect he will be one of the most productive players in the upcoming tournament and will move back up the prospect lists.

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
I understand why many have limited expectations for Niederbach. But I still think he has the potential to be a Krejci level 2C. In fact, Niederbach's production in juniors is very similar to Krejci's. The big difference is that Krejci remained in juniors in his D+1 and D+2. Niederbach's start to D+1 made it evident his talent was above most juniors. That was starting to show in the WJC prior to the suspension. I expect he will be one of the most productive players in the upcoming tournament and will move back up the prospect lists.

He was a really intriguing prospect who had his development screwed up by injury. Can't say I've watched a ton of him the last year. How did he look? Healthy? What was he good at and what did he lack?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
He was a really intriguing prospect who had his development screwed up by injury. Can't say I've watched a ton of him the last year. How did he look? Healthy? What was he good at and what did he lack?
Frolunda like their veterans, that's why his time was limited. Next season he will have much more opportunities . I believe he has above average hockey iq , he worked hard and not afraid get involved in physical game. I believe he just needs to get stronger 💪, that's all
E

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
At this point Niederbach ahead of Kasper to be a center. Best scenario if they are on the same line though

Nope. Niederbach is thoroughly a winger. Not a good enough skater nor is he good enough defensively to be a center. And the dude gets bounced around on the ice probably more than anyone I've watched in the SHL. He just can't stay up after taking a hit.

For Niederbach to make it at the pro level he's got to prove he can stick in a top 9 spot as a winger.

Too light on his skates. Wasn't good in tight checking scenarios. Very smart and has good hands in tight but really needs to work on his skating and strength to be anything other than a 2nd/3rd line tweener in the SHL.

Was Kasper looking at the 2C spot before the injury? Or is he now moving up to the 2C spot from 3C?

Probably the 3C or 2W spot. Ted Brithen is a 1st line center caliber player in the SHL.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
How are our guys collectively?

F Theodor Niederbach - Rögle
D William Wallinder - Rögle
F Marco Kasper - Rögle
F Liam Dower-Nilsson - Frölunda

D Anton Johansson - Leksands U20
F Maximilian Kilpinen - Örebro U20

F Albin Grewe - Mora IK Allsvenskan
D Gustav Berglund - ?

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
How are our guys collectively?

F Theodor Niederbach - Rögle
D William Wallinder - Rögle
F Marco Kasper - Rögle
F Liam Dower-Nilsson - Frölunda

D Anton Johansson - Leksands U20
F Maximilian Kilpinen - Örebro U20

F Albin Grewe - Mora IK Allsvenskan
D Gustav Berglund - ?

Liam Dower-Nilsson is probably at least an SHL part timer next season for Frolunda.

The Rogle group will be full timers in important roles. I’m expecting at least a top CHL finish and near top of the SHL for Rogle.

Less familiar with the new kids but I’ll try to watch a game or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00