GDT: Sunday Funday - Wings @ Avs - 3:00 EST - FSD

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Blashill absolutely deserves to be fired. This is him losing the team. They're a bad team, but they're not this bad. We know this because they weren't this bad earlier in the year. But they are now, and that's totally on Blashill.

He should be in the off-season, but isn't this a good thing right now? If you were GM, would you want to risk bringing on a new coach that could go on a small run and take us from 4th worst to 9th worst. Ride this out, losing is a good thing right now.

Reactions: jkutswings

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Blashill absolutely deserves to be fired. This is him losing the team. They're a bad team, but they're not this bad. We know this because they weren't this bad earlier in the year. But they are now, and that's totally on Blashill.
They need to lose as much as possible the next few seasons. There's no point in a coaching change.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Helm has AA wide open back door and rifles it into shin pads instead. It’s comical really

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
He should be in the off-season, but isn't this a good thing right now? If you were GM, would you want to risk bringing on a new coach that could go on a small run and take us from 4th worst to 9th worst. Ride this out, losing is a good thing right now.
Oh for sure you definitely ride out the year

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
maybe we just have to go through this now...if this continues through the last 10 games, the wings need to clear house. everyone should go, blash, holland, and somehow get rid of these contracts. trade AA and Mantha on draft day, get good attitude guys in here that actually WANT to be great. man i'm frustrated, and i only watched the 3rd

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Yeah, I'm with ya. Besides, the interim coach would probably be one of the assistants, and it's hard to see them doing much better.

Reactions: kliq

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad