GDT: Sunday Funday - Wings @ Avs - 3:00 EST - FSD

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I'd also like to see what AA and Mantha can do under a new coach but the thing is, you can't teach work ethic, something both of them lack. Hell, I saw Frky beat AA on a backcheck today, Frky's skating blows and has no business beating AA in a foot race.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Chris Ilitch? Please do us Wing fans a big favor. Please get rid of Holland and Blashill need to save our sanity here.
Are you going to ask to fire the head coach and general manager every off season? This team is going to be losing a lot the next five years. Better buckle up!

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
If Holland was such a special GM that wielded the type of power and respect some here feel he does, wouldn't he by now be saying, 'play the damn kids all night long or else you will never work in this league again"?

I mean they reflect his reputation more than the losing does blashills

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Are you going to ask to fire the head coach and general manager every off season? This team is going to be losing a lot the next five years. Better buckle up!
True we're just spoiled after 25 years of making the playoffs and winning 4 cups in the process. And having Lidstrom and company. Team is in shambles no GM or Coach is going to turn this team around over night unfortunately.

chris05

May 23, 2013
if z and nyquist could compete a little harder on the defensive side of the puck the wings would not suck like they do. along with 20 minute a night guy who can't score.....a new streak is alive......

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
If Holland was such a special GM that wielded the type of power and respect some here feel he does, wouldn't he by now be saying, 'play the damn kids all night long or else you will never work in this league again"?

I agree and I don’t know why that isn’t happening. We aren’t playing to win anymore we are playing to develop. Guys like helm, Abby, z they aren’t gonna get better anymore. He should be playing the kids right now and a lot. Pp and pk. Give AA pk responsibilities, challenge him with that, teach him, develop him. Nobody is developing under blashill and that’s a major concern

Reactions: gbdet

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden

What kids? What does it matter?

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Jensen, don't worry sweetie... you won't be in the league for much longer.

This guy acting like he is a young rookie in his post game interview. Mofo you're 27 years old you wont grow/learn that much

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
What kids? What does it matter?

Is this a joke?

Larkin should get most ice time and pp time every single game and matter what

Mantha should get 19mins a game and second most pp no matter what

AA and Bert should get 17 mins a game every game

Svech 16mins a game

Play them in all situations with big minutes

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Is this a joke?

Larkin should get most ice time and pp time every single game and matter what

Mantha should get 19mins a game and second most pp no matter what

AA and Bert should get 17 mins a game every game

Svech 16mins a game

Play them in all situations with big minutes
Larkin leads the team in minutes, Mantha gets plenty of ice as well. Bert’s minutes increased after the TDL. AA decreased a bit because he plays C (important for him).
Svech is just learning. 16 minutes?Kinda ridiculous. Not one of the top 500 coaches in the world gives him that right now.

Lotta complaints about nothing. Team is losing, no need to change things. Svech playing a few minutes more or less in the 15-20 games he gets isn’t making or breaking his development.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Jensen, don't worry sweetie... you won't be in the league for much longer.

This guy acting like he is a young rookie in his post game interview. Mofo you're 27 years old you wont grow/learn that much
Why is he even being interviewed guys 1/10 of the player Brett lebda was

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Larkin leads the team in minutes, Mantha gets plenty of ice as well. Bert’s minutes increased after the TDL. AA decreased a bit because he plays C (important for him).
Svech is just learning. 16 minutes?Kinda ridiculous. Not one of the top 500 coaches in the world gives him that right now.
Ya but they also don’t give him 6 mins when the team is going nowhere and on a 10 game losing streak.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Fun Fact: In 9 games in March, the Wings have been outscored 39-18.

The tank is real. Now we just need Mrazek to get his 5th win against Detroit on Tuesday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad