Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Don't think it is as far off as you think and yes we will also take one of your OA's back, just not MacCallum. Lol.
I don’t think Toure is going anywhere if that is what you’re suggesting. Schmidt and no significant pick for Christopolous?

McCoy just went for 3, 5. A different type of RW than Christopolous, but at least as good.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Lockhart just went for a 3rd and a 5th. I'd ask what you've been drinking but I'm scared to know.
Na I'm not the GM so everyone relax. It's just a guesstimate. Lockhart and Christopolous are pretty equal, but Christopolous is a pure goal scorer. 49 last year . Not even sure he is available but he would clearly help the Wolfies.

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
I don’t think Toure is going anywhere if that is what you’re suggesting. Schmidt and no significant pick for Christopolous?

McCoy just went for 3, 5. A different type of RW than Christopolous, but at least as good.
I think you mean Lockhart. The last time I looked Donovan McCoy was right defence and was still a Pete.

Reactions: dirty12

goalieguy27

Nov 19, 2022
Congrats to our new Dman Spencer Horgan, Braydon Bruce, goalie Andrew Gaulton and Marshall McCharles for making the Eastern Cup. And any other Wolves prospects I may not know about. I was lucky enough to watch Mitchell Weeks play in I believe it was 2018 in this tournament, where he was outstanding of course. It’s a great tournament to watch. Sad I won’t be able to attend live this year.

Reactions: MGOBlue

SilverCity

Sep 23, 2022
I'd think Pharand and Coughlin will get us someone like Martin. Especially since Kitchener now has a backlog of OA's with Schmidt coming back.

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
3 games in the next 3 days where we’re the better team in all of them. Do we have the Legs to win 3in3? I doubt. Start tonight off right tho and get the win!

Reactions: Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
3 games in the next 3 days where we’re the better team in all of them. Do we have the Legs to win 3in3? I doubt. Start tonight off right tho and get the win!
The third game in Brantford in the afternoon (3 in less than 3) is a bit much but at least it’s at 4:00 rather than 2:00. I would love to have Sunday evening home games again like Oshawa. Really don’t care for 2:00 games, they rarely have the same intensity.

Right we shouldn’t lose tonight, period.

Reactions: CTrain10

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
I know we are up 3-1, but the wolves were turnover machines in that period with several breakaways against. Can’t be more than a thousand people in that arena. Five years of awful teams catching up in Niagara.

Wolves allowed way too many odd man rushes and breakaways that period. They need to play a much tighter game defensively.

WJ
lol you beat me to it

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Turn over machines tonight no doubt. Against stronger teams you can't do that and expect to win. Clean it up this 3rd period and finish strong. Vondras has been solid, has made some impressive poke checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad