Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WE ARE WOLVES

Sep 10, 2018
By sounds of it Musty is having very good Camp (UBI aside) San Jose has one of or the youngest rosters in the NHL. Is there a slight chance Musty cracks that lineup?...I know he's barely 18, but he's built like a pro and has a pro-ready shot. I see this as a possibility. To the extreme detriment of the Wolves. Would be incredible for him but what a blow that would be for the Howlers.
Perhaps a few reg. season games (inside the 9 game limit) and them they send him back ?

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
By sounds of it Musty is having very good Camp (UBI aside) San Jose has one of or the youngest rosters in the NHL. Is there a slight chance Musty cracks that lineup?...I know he's barely 18, but he's built like a pro and has a pro-ready shot. I see this as a possibility. To the extreme detriment of the Wolves. Would be incredible for him but what a blow that would be for the Howlers.
Perhaps a few reg. season games (inside the 9 game limit) and them they send him back ?

Musty will be back soon for sure. Might not be ready/back in time for this weekend.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
So I’m assuming we don’t have Musty, Toure, Collins or Mania in the line up. C.Walton suspended for one game.

WJ

WolvesFan

The Voice of Reason
Sep 24, 2012
Sudbury, Ontario
So I’m assuming we don’t have Musty, Toure, Collins or Mania in the line up. C.Walton suspended for one game.

WJ
I’ve been checking all over Twitter and online and I can’t find anything about Musty or Toure coming back yet. Collins and Mania are still injured from what I can tell, however I read about a week ago the collins was day-to-day, can’t remember where I read it unfortunately.

Reactions: Wolfman Jack

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
I’ve been checking all over Twitter and online and I can’t find anything about Musty or Toure coming back yet. Collins and Mania are still injured from what I can tell, however I read about a week ago the collins was day-to-day, can’t remember where I read it unfortunately.
Video above has musty in it but not Toure

NorthernBridge7

Dec 26, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Very interesting that Toure is not on the team roster & also not in the team video for opening night. He is listed on elite prospects as being with Belleville AHL. This leaves our D even more frail to start the season. Is this going to be our opening night D?...

Anania Chromiak
Protz Pryce
Chitaroni Bruce

SUSP: C.Walton

INJ: Collins, Mania

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Very interesting that Toure is not on the team roster & also not in the team video for opening night. He is listed on elite prospects as being with Belleville AHL. This leaves our D even more frail to start the season. Is this going to be our opening night D?...

Anania Chromiak
Protz Pryce
Chitaroni Bruce

Sounds about right. Let's see what they can do

NorthernBridge7

Dec 26, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 4.26.10 PM.png

Reactions: Isaac Nootin

yalbmert25

Apr 10, 2016

Big price 2 - 2nds, 3rd, 6th and 15th on top of C Walton! But I like it. Great LD 19 OA candidate next year

Anania Chromiak
Protz Pryce
Chitaroni Bruce

I suspect this is why they made the trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino