Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Villy will NOT play with Musty lol he’s shown nothing offensively to earn that promotion. He will play 3rd line or 4th line minutes depending who comes in in the near future.
If that is how the wolves feel, move Villeneuve and whatever else it takes to Flint for Hayes & Giroux before they win a game.

Reactions: Section5Petes

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
Yeah, I’ve taken flak for stating Musty, Villeneuve, & G.Hayes would be the wolves line 1A.
Yeah it makes total sense our captain only had 165 points in the last two years lol Let’s put him on the second line… I’m sure Musty will be thrilled to lose Goyette for Villeneuve ! Nice way to start the year.

Reactions: CTrain10

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Game sheet has Nolan Collins & DeAngelis in today. Total of 8 D listed. Maybe Collins is game time decision?

7 D listed - Collins, DeAngelis, Anania, Chromiak, Pryce, Protz, Chitaroni

Vondras gets the start again. Bruce and Mauro healthy scratches for today's game. Probably will see Chitaroni up front as a forward for today's game.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Happy to see Collins is ready to go! He's rock solid back there. We missed him dearly last year in the playoffs. Perhaps we'll see a pairing of DeAngelis Collins for today's game. Has the makings of a fantastic shut down pair.

NorthernBridge7

Dec 26, 2019
Ontario, Canada
7 D listed - Collins, DeAngelis, Anania, Chromiak, Pryce, Protz, Chitaroni

Vondras gets the start again. Bruce and Mauro healthy scratches for today's game. Probably will see Chitaroni up front as a forward for today's game.
I tripled checked & was sure they had Bruce listed 30 min ago. Anyway sounds good!

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Yeah it makes total sense our captain only had 165 points in the last two years lol Let’s put him on the second line… I’m sure Musty will be thrilled to lose Goyette for Villeneuve ! Nice way to start the year.
It makes sense to me, 1A or 1B is still two top lines making it much tougher for the opposition.
I didn’t say remove him from PP1.
Goyette can produce with Delic and Konyen.
Musty and the big addition can push Villeneuve to be drafted in the first round.

Last edited:

Wisdom

Jun 28, 2014
Wolves absolutely dominated in the first. Don't know why they let off the gas in the second and third.
Got to give credit to North Bay as they slugged it out.

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
Does Ken Mackenzie expect to win games playing Larmand’s line 40% of the game ? Even 4 on 4 he played his grinders leaving his top players on the bench. What a mess

Habs0101

Mar 17, 2017
Does Ken Mackenzie expect to win games playing Larmand’s line 40% of the game ? Even 4 on 4 he grinders leaving his top players on the bench. What a mess
Bingo! There's are problem "Sleepy Joe" behind the bench This team is built (in progress) to do well this year and the coach is a generation behind. Needed to bring someone young who the players could relate to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad