Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
The only good thing, with the current coaching staff running the show, we're all going to save a lot of money on how few playoff tickets we'll need to buy. Tough in this economy, gotta look at the positives.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
10 flippin goals . Unacceptable.

RP do yourself a favour and make that change behind the bench, cause Zulich ain't going see alot of playoff revenue

Reactions: Wiserbud

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
I found us an upgrade in net
1705199925583.png

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
A fart in the wind of game, hopefully they can figure it out before the next game. Truly an embarrassing game.

Billyjack

Aug 25, 2018
Kitchener -Waterloo
Some guys look like they would rather be at home watching tv then working hard. Musty has done nothing this weekend. Mania is a disaster. Bad bench management of the lines. Giroux has not seen any ice time in the last 5 minutes. These coaches are horrid. And lastly Vondras just isn't fixing parts of his game. Like Swiss cheese.

WJ

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
But why do they get open shots?
You should work on the hockey panel in between periods on hockey night in Canada.
Not saying your theory is wrong but these are 16-20 year old kids. It's a developmental league. Their highly unlikely incapable to consistently play the way you see things. Its hard enough to keep their minds engaged /focused during the game.

Reactions: Section 103

TheRailBird2

Oct 4, 2023
Well glad I had lots of whiskey to get through that game. Goaltending is a big problem. Let Vandenburg be the starter and pick whatever piece of Swiss Cheese you want as back up. As for coaching, things won’t change, but if I was Zulich, I would call an Uber for Sleepy Ken and not even let him on the team bus anymore. It is now at the point where he has got to go.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
score 7 goals in game still lose. lol. I'm telling you Vandenberg has to be our #1, Vondras and Krawchuck not capable imo to play big minutes.

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
What a shit show. What do we all really expect. We’ve all been saying the coaching has been garbage all year. The players aren’t learning anything.

The icing on the cake will be when Niagara sneaks into the playoffs and upsets the wolves in the first round to put a huge exclamation point on which franchise in the OHL is the actual biggest joke.

Reactions: dirty12

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Hope Dario is enjoying his 5 tonight, 7 goals against a deleted last place team and you lose, just can't understand what the problem could be. DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad