Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
7-11 in Windsor :)
I remember that loss.. because I made the trip down to Windsor. I'll be making the trip to Sudbury for tonight's game. Hopefully they get some revenge! Djibril Toure out again for another game against his former team.
Hoping to snag myself a Goyette bobblehead too!

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
I remember that loss.. because I made the trip down to Windsor. I'll be making the trip to Sudbury for tonight's game. Hopefully they get some revenge! Djibril Toure out again for another game against his former team.
Can’t loose site of Mr. Greentree tonight..Future Superstar.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Disappointed we won't see Toure tonight. He got the Sudbury Wolves multiplier applied to his suspension I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: yalbmert25

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Can’t loose site of Mr. Greentree tonight..Future Superstar.
A.J. Spellacy was the killer in that game. Shoutout to Pasquale Zito who also notched 5 points in that game. Unfortunately, he's no longer on the team. Also, can't forget about the battle of the brothers! Connor and Kieron. I imagine they'll be the two that are interviewed during the intermission like in Windsor.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
A.J. Spellacy was the killer in that game. Shoutout to Pasquale Zito who also notched 5 points in that game. Unfortunately, he's no longer on the team. Also, can't forget about the battle of the brothers! Connor and Kieron. I imagine they'll be the two that are interviewed during the intermission like in Windsor.
Windsor a hurting bunch so try not to rack up the score too high, lol. Be safe.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Second game.in a row Giroux gives it away and gives up on the play. I'm not convinced he wanted to be in Sudbury. Need this team to pretend they care because right now it's looking a lot more like giving up after the suspensions.

Reactions: CTrain10

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
I would also like to add, the refs are completely stupid. Dude got hit high and they called embellishment

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Second game.in a row Giroux gives it away and gives up on the play. I'm not convinced he wanted to be in Sudbury. Need this team to pretend they care because right now it's looking a lot more like giving up after the suspensions.
slow down buddy, totally wanted to come to Sudbury. your boy Musty serves pizzas and untimely penalties on a regular basis. Stop making stuff up.

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
I feel bad for the players with the goaltending can't be easy but again very entertaining but i really don't see them get passed the second round even the first round will be a chalenge.

Wisdom

Jun 28, 2014
That was an embarrassing win..
Liam Greentree was a joy to watch.
Other than a great points night for Musty and Dvorsky and Goyette getting 100 points on the season I cant think of anything good to say about todays game

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
slow down buddy, totally wanted to come to Sudbury. your boy Musty serves pizzas and untimely penalties on a regular basis. Stop making stuff up.
I'm saying he's playing like he does not want to be here, not that he actually does not want to be here. You can't honestly look at tonight or Wednesday and tell me Giroux didn't give up on multiple plays that led directly to goals.

And yes, Musty has plenty of bad games too, obviously, lots of them lately. But he's not allowed to have good games, as we can see by someone complaining after he put up 6 points and a GWG.

Luckily, with 9-8 games against one of the weaker teams in the OHL, this season will be done soon anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wiserbud

Wolves fan

Nov 7, 2021
What a joke of a win. North bay beat them easily last night. We went to OT with them tonight. Musty on the OT winner. Go celebrate with your captain. You just gave him is 100pts. Cmon. Lets bond now before its too late. We wont pass 1st round if we play like this. Its a tean boys lets gooooo

• Haha
Reactions: djscooter

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I'm saying he's playing like he does not want to be here, not that he actually does not want to be here. You can't honestly look at tonight or Wednesday and tell me Giroux didn't give up on multiple plays that led directly to goals.

And yes, Musty has plenty of bad games too, obviously, lots of them lately. But he's not allowed to have good games, as we can see by someone complaining after he put up 6 points and a GWG.

Luckily, with 9-8 games against one of the weaker teams in the OHL, this season will be done soon anyways.
he is coming off 2 weeks with an ankle injury, he's not 100 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad