bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1702447855475.png

DrChar

Jul 13, 2023
I hear Laine is available. 🤔😆
It’s almost like the Jets forgot they don’t have him anymore and haven’t adjusted their PP. I’m sorry but our current guys are going to score 3% of the time off one-timers from the wing - in accurate muffins

Reactions: thereturn

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Worst team in the league 2 - Jets 1

No Schmshit in the lineup wins, Schmshit in the lineup losses

bottom 6 contributing squat

Perfetti spent more time lying on the ice than on his skates

Bro strong game

Slow Gus dressed and even made a nice pass to AHL Appleton who still doesn’t know where he is supposed to shoot the puck!

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Sharks team that averages over 4 goals against per game and the Jets get 1. Sad.

22nd rank powerplay and 25th rank PK loses the game.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Worst team in the league 2 - Jets 1

No Schmshit in the lineup wins, Schmshit in the lineup losses

bottom 6 contributing squat

Perfetti spent more time lying on the ice than on his skates

Bro strong game

Slow Gus dressed and even made a nice pass to AHL Appleton who still doesn’t know where he is supposed to shoot the puck!

Ah, not only are they no longer the worst team in the league (Ducks and Chicago now below them), they're 9-8-2 since their winless start.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Stanley costs us a goal against at a critical time but the PP has to be better.
It confounds me that we have a shitty PP with so much talent on it...all effing year!

Trade Stanley for whatever you can get for him and if nobody wants him, send him down and bring up Capo. I've seen enough of that liability.
Ehlers and Morrisey both had poor shot selection and missthenetitis.
This is not a contender with or without KFC.
Their special teams are special but in the most awful sense. San Jose moves the puck around the horn once and scores. The Jets have possession for a minute wind up with 4 blocked shots and 6 missed nets.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
“Useless” Ehlers showed up tonight… so frustrating. Couldn’t hit the net to save his life, couldn’t make a pass, couldn’t make a decision.

… if only we had a guy with a scoring touch in a game like this.
Ehlers used to be good with heavy emphasis on used to be!

Ah, not only are they no longer the worst team in the league (Ducks and Chicago now below them), they're 9-8-2 since their winless start.
Here we go with facts again!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Scheifele and Vilardi over 20 mins... genius idea to go 11-7 before a back to back against one of the toughest team in the league. The Jets needed to salvage atleast a point. Now their top forwards go to LA tomorrow dog tired.

Stanley and Schmidt played more minutes than Samberg. f*** right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad